Post Match Leicester 1 Middlesborough 0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, and now we're up against Huddersfield in the cup. Always tough against them. They are definintely one of our bogey teams

Them and Bristol City, who we were lucky to scrape past last week.

Last edited:
I can't believe that the club aren't offering to book everybody that attended into a hotel for the night

Got to say, although people say we weren't at our best we looked like a very good team across the field. I had no doubt we were the better team and this has to be our best side since the MON days, better than the Micky Adams promotion side.

Even my wife said "you've actually got some really good players, haven't you" as Knocky or Ben skinned another defender.

Well done the Blue Boys, I have to admit that I left work at 4 and didn't make it back for the game, took me 75mins to get to Burbage and didn't fancy driving back into Leicester at 6.30 but watched on tv, my word it was nervy, well done Nuge and Kasper great win could be a season defining game

Not at our best, in my opinion, but just good enough in the right places

Nug, Wood, Morgan outstanding for the whole game - James and De Laet for the last 45

Table looks very nice this evening

Beating one of our promotion rivals not at our best though, I'll take that!

Same players for me too. Morgan is so, so solid.

Nuge and Morgan will be difficult for anyone to stop.

Yes, and now we're up against Huddersfield in the cup. Always tough against them. They are definintely one of our bogey teams
And defininininintiley is one of my bogey words

Knocky had a good first half I think, both wingers drifted out of the game in the second. But both showed they have real quality. They don't need to be involved for 90 minutes to impact the game in a big way.

First time I've seen Keane play. Thought he did really well alongside Morgan

Only off performance tonight was Konch really, got skinned a lot and made to look a bit of a fool.

I can't believe that the club aren't offering to book everybody that attended into a hotel for the night

They probably could - there was only about a dozen people there, really

eight and a half thousand, the lying bastards :icon_roll

Wood & Nugent look excellent. Both are individually creative enough to make a chance for themselves, but they also appear to link up well.

Marshall and Knocky worked hard all night, but lacked that final ball.

The number of interceptions made by Morgan and Keane was brilliant - I think that could be a really string partnership.

We just look to have that extra bit of team-understanding across the pitch, with players linking up well all over.

Looks very promising for the season.

I lumped all my V cash on a draw. Kasper's save cost me dearly. :icon_razz

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675