Post Match Leicester 1 Middlesborough 0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just seen Nuge's goal again, bloody good goal.
Morgan to Wood flick to Nuge, first time strike.

The partnership of Nuge and Wood is absolutely mouthwatering.

Out of the 13 goals since he signed how many have not included a goal or assist from that lump with no touch?

Went to the pub with A boro fan, bastard didn't know it was the London branch of the supporters club. Absolutely packed with 200 or so boro fans and then a fight broke out. Kept quiet. Well done Leicester

That'll do very nicely!

Out of the 13 goals since he signed how many have not included a goal or assist from that lump with no touch?

The bloke's a complete shithouse, Glyn. What a waste of money

I thank the Lord that there were only 23 people in the ground to see it

Last edited:
Still think we should postpone if we can.

Yes. Like thousands of others I spend a lot of money on a season ticket because I want to watch live football - not on a screen. Wherever the blame lies a number of season ticket holders did not get value for money tonight.

To look on the bright side this was a very good result. You can only play the team that is against you and it is not Leicester's fault that their last three impressive performances were against teams that were not that good. Today we beat a good team.

In Micky Adams first season we played Portsmouth in a game that should not have gone ahead and won against a very good team because we showed more character. Would someone who was there please tell me if that was true tonight. If so it may be a very significant victory for us.

Two things that shouldn't be underestimated about tonight's game. One - despite their poor run, Boro are a very good side. And two - bearing in mind the conditions, that was a decent game of football.

Schmeichel, Morgan and Nugent - all outstanding. Wood and Knockaert also did well.

I thought Keane made a few errors actually and was lucky he wasn't punished for one of them. Marshall was disappointing again.

A word on Vardy who almost cost us two points through an awfully stupid challenge. He's developing into a liability for us in both penalty areas.

Two things that shouldn't be underestimated about tonight's game. One - despite their poor run, Boro are a very good side. And two - bearing in mind the conditions, that was a decent game of football.

It was a very good game of football. If you can't enjoy that then you're not a football fan.

Yes. Like thousands of others I spend a lot of money on a season ticket because I want to watch live football - not on a screen. Wherever the blame lies a number of season ticket holders did not get value for money tonight.

I'm not sure that I follow Mr David. You didn't get value for money because you didn't go? Is that what you're saying? Surely you knew the weather conditions? It's up to you to make your own arrangements if you want to attend

Last edited:
Schmeichel, Morgan and Nugent - all outstanding. Wood and Knockaert also did well.

I thought Keane made a few errors actually and was lucky he wasn't punished for one of them. Marshall was disappointing again.

A word on Vardy who almost cost us two points through an awfully stupid challenge. He's developing into a liability for us in both penalty areas.

Last time NP will be trusting Vardy with the last few minutes of a close game, I'm sure. As I said in the match thread it was the same as Heskey against France in Euro2004, giving away the free-kick in the last minute.

Great win even though it wasn't our best performance. 'Boro possibly had the better of the ball but didn't really do a great deal in our box whereas we had 3-4 chances we were very unlucky not to score plus 2 debatable offside goals ruled out. Any of the TV viewers shed any light as the first one looked as if Wood could have been offside but Nuge looked on and the second didn't really look to have a hint so was very surprised when the flag went up on that.

What a ledge Kasper is as well, anyone know how many pens he's saved now as there have been a few now?

Also big thumbs up the the 'Boro fans who made the trip, excellent commitment from them and a very good turn out from them all things considered.

Great win even though it wasn't our best performance. 'Boro possibly had the better of the ball but didn't really do a great deal in our box whereas we had 3-4 chances we were very unlucky not to score plus 2 debatable offside goals ruled out. Any of the TV viewers shed any light as the first one looked as if Wood could have been offside but Nuge looked on and the second didn't really look to have a hint so was very surprised when the flag went up on that.

What a ledge Kasper is as well, anyone know how many pens he's saved now as there have been a few now?

Also big thumbs up the the 'Boro fans who made the trip, excellent commitment from them and a very good turn out from them all things considered.

Nuge level for me on the first one (although he admitted in the post match pitch side interview he was probably just offside) and he was a yard offside for the second.

Ah well, we won anyway so no harm done!

Hoping they'll show highlights on SSN soon but they just keep glorifying that **** Lance Armstrong.

Yes. Like thousands of others I spend a lot of money on a season ticket because I want to watch live football - not on a screen.

Then you should have planned ahead, set off early and enjoyed the goal and three points.

Blaming people for ensuring the match took place is laughable.

Nuge level for me on the first one (although he admitted in the post match pitch side interview he was probably just offside) and he was a yard offside for the second.

I think be was wrong about the first! He was level, and the second was offside.

No one seems to consider the many non-season ticket holders who had bought tickets for this match but were genuinely unable to get to the game. At least several thousand people have lost their money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669