Post Match Leicester 1 Middlesborough 0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, 14 passes, didn't hear Don Goodman say anything about that.

He reminds me of a Jock football supporter when asked who he supports "Scotland and anyone England are playing " except DG says "Wolves and anyone Leicester are playing".

Why? I don't know, if anybody does, please enlighten me. He certainly gives me the impression that we are not liked!

People say this and the same about Peter Beagrie. I heard the commentary last night and I didn't think it was biased towards anyone in the slightest.

People say this and the same about Peter Beagrie. I heard the commentary last night and I didn't think it was biased towards anyone in the slightest.

I agree. I don't think this perceived persecution is unique to our fans though. There seems to be a cross section of fans from all teams that decry the media for hating their team, it's usually baseless

That really is a quality assist and flick from Nugent, he really is a top drawer striker. I think this partnership might be able to hold their own in the top flight.

What do you think Micky?

Worth standing with 200 or so Boro fans to see that win! Never again though.

Not sure yet. They are definitely showing promise. I think they are complemented very well by our midfield, who continue to create a hatful of chances every week. The only thing that I think they lack is raw pace. Let's get to the Premier first and then see.

Get in! Results our way, City stay second!!

I must have been listening to a different Peter Beagrie.

Last edited by a moderator:
Saying "Middlesbrough are playing well" whilst they are playing well isn't the same as saying "I hate Leicester".

I don't like Beagrie and think he genuinely has a bias towards any team north of Sheffield but last night he was very positive towards us. The commentators, however, less so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669