Post Match Leicester 1 Middlesborough 0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been on Boro site, some thought they were lucky to get the penalty, I would have to disagree, it was a forwards defensive tackle right out of non league football. Emnes absolutely slated for taking the spot kick, and should never pull on a Boro jersey again. Lack of fire-power being the difference between the sides overall City edged the game.

Fantastic result tonight, we really deserved the win in the end. Ben Marshall however was totally fecking wank and seems to have no awareness of what is going on around him at all, especially when he slept whilst the right winger nipped in behind him.

I forget sometimes that everything seemingly grinds to a thundering halt whenever there is snow in England.

Yes. Like thousands of others I spend a lot of money on a season ticket because I want to watch live football - not on a screen. Wherever the blame lies a number of season ticket holders did not get value for money tonight.

I'm not sure that I follow Mr David. You didn't get value for money because you didn't go? Is that what you're saying? Surely you knew the weather conditions? It's up to you to make your own arrangements if you want to attend

It is always good to be quoted even if I am not followed. I will make the same point another way.

You will see that I dismiss the matter of blame - "wherever the blame lies" and am looking on the season ticket in economic terms. There comes a point when season ticket holders have to decide whether to renew and (again) leaving aside whether the fault lies with the supporter, club or referee tonight was an argument in favour of selecting my matches next season..

It is always good to be quoted even if I am not followed. I will make the same point another way.

You will see that I dismiss the matter of blame - "wherever the blame lies" and am looking on the season ticket in economic terms. There comes a point when season ticket holders have to decide whether to renew and (again) leaving aside whether the fault lies with the supporter, club or referee tonight was an argument in favour of selecting my matches next season..

I wouldnt worry David, some people are just trying to be really funny and failing, as usual.

Last edited:
I forget sometimes that everything seemingly grinds to a thundering halt whenever there is snow in England.

indeed this is what my comment was based on.

in other parts of the world they keep moving with 6 feet of snow never mind 6 inches.

It would be common sense to those who live far outside the city to simply not go home after work and instead stay around the city and goto the ground direct. Most people with vehicles get scared whenever is a bit of snow and dont drive. Then they want to complain when a game is still on because they cant be bothered to attend it.

in other parts of the world they keep moving with 6 feet of snow never mind 6 inches.

It would be common sense to those who live far outside the city to simply not go home after work and instead stay around the city and goto the ground direct. Most people with vehicles get scared whenever is a bit of snow and dont drive. Then they want to complain when a game is still on because they cant be bothered to attend it.

What complete and utter bollocks.

I wouldnt worry David, some people are just trying to be really funny and failing, as usual.

Well I hope you're not including me in this "some people" group, because I certainly wasn't trying to be "really funny" at all. I think you'd need to be fairly dense not to have grasped the point that I was clearly making

It would be common sense to those who live far outside the city to simply not go home after work and instead stay around the city and goto the ground direct.

What if their ticket was at home?

Or they had to pick people up to take to the match?

Someone posted earlier that some of the football buses had been cancelled due to the conditions on the roads. What are people relying on these buses supposed to do?

A few weeks ago a Premier League match was postponed for "safety" reasons just because there was a tube strike.

Well I hope you're not including me in this "some people" group, because I certainly wasn't trying to be "really funny" at all. I think you'd need to be fairly dense not to have grasped the point that I was clearly making

And who the feck are you? I think you need to be fairly dense to think every comment revolves around you, although you must think your comment warranted the response I made seeing as you became so pissy.

What if their ticket was at home?

Or they had to pick people up to take to the match?

Someone posted earlier that some of the football buses had been cancelled due to the conditions on the roads. What are people relying on these buses supposed to do?

A few weeks ago a Premier League match was postponed for "safety" reasons just because there was a tube strike.

What if they didnt work in the city at all?

attendance horrific,the snow isnt that bad, seems poor support.

Poor support? Were you in any of the traffic, I left work at 3pm in Syston presuming that would give enough time to get changed collect ticket etc. 4 hours to do a 22 minute journey is just ridiculous. I've been doing the journey for 15 years in worse conditions than this and it's never been so bad. You can't predict nonsense like that.

Last edited:
And who the feck are you?

They call me Macky

I think you need to be fairly dense to think every comment revolves around you

Well, I don't. So I guess that means I'm not dense.

you must think your comment warranted the response I made seeing as you became so pissy.

The crass comment you made was to David, who was replying to me. It wasn't really that cryptic.

I love snow and have driven in countries where you drive between poles as you can't see the road.
However given that it has still not stopped snowing I doubt there is any way I would have got home after the match as there is more than a "bit" of snow and cars are blocking roads.

They call me Macky

Well, I don't. So I guess that means I'm not dense.

The crass comment you made was to David, who was replying to me. It wasn't really that cryptic.

Go and poo youself you stupid ****y goat.

I love snow and have driven in countries where you drive between poles as you can't see the road.
However given that it has still not stopped snowing I doubt there is any way I would have got home after the match as there is more than a "bit" of snow and cars are blocking roads.

I wouldnt bother explaining how it actually is, people are too focused on being ****s to actually understand.

I have always taken what you say seriously Macky since I feel that while like me you often word a post to provoke, you never actually post something you don't believe.

Most of my original post was about football. I was hoping that someone who was there could tell me what the game showed about the character of the team. I always felt that a key factor in the team that got promotion under Micky Adams was that it had a blood and guts mentality.

And who the feck are you? I think you need to be fairly dense to think every comment revolves around you, although you must think your comment warranted the response I made seeing as you became so pissy.

You appear to be the only person getting "pissy" in this thread.

Go and poo youself you stupid ****y goat.

I wouldnt bother explaining how it actually is, people are too focused on being ****s to actually understand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669