Post Match Leicester 1 Norwich 0

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel sick. That was horrible.

I also didn't really celebrate the goal. I think I was too drained. My health is suffering and we are top of the league! :)

Probably didn't deserve it as we certainly weren't our best but winning like that is almost like what champions do.

Kinda reminded me of Leeds away when Nuge got the winner but not quite as fortunate as that day.

Bring on the Baggies.

It was not pretty but thank god we won.

Norwich played well we did not look fully on it today.

As a City fan I don't give a **** but I wonder if the narrative will be "lucky Leocester" or "the sign of champions".

I love you Leo

Tough type of game that we'll face a few times before the end of the season as teams decide that a point is a good result against us.

Called it in the match thread that Ulloa could be crucial for the run-in when a game is going that way, and he did it today.

Good win! 5 points clear for tonight at least... Let's hope Spurs and Arsenal drop points tomorrow.

Get in Ulloa!

Did Norwich play well, or were we just rusty? Did they abandon their 6-5-0 formation in the last minute when we scored?

Did Norwich play well, or were we just rusty? Did they abandon their 6-5-0 formation in the last minute when we scored?

Bit of both, they set up well to hound our midfield but we also played some awful passes under feck all pressure.

OH HIS NAAMMEEE IS LEONARDO!
LEICESTER'S NUMBER 23!
YES, HE COST A ****ING FORTUNE!
BUT HE SCORES GOALS SO THAT'S ALRIGHT WITH ME!!

Damn what a lift. Norwich played really well but that goal felt massive.

Ranieri again showing what an astute tactician he is. Norwich played to frustrate us and Claudio changed it with Albrighton playing more like a wing back role. Going more attacking and it seemed to make Norwich slightly come out of their cage, leaving more gaps in behind which led to the attack for the goal.

Didn't play particularly well but won it like champions would, scraping one nil wins when underperforming.

Now need Man Utd and Swansea to do us a favour.

Give them some credit! Reminds me of the amount of teams we've beaten this season who said we didn't play well and they just had an off day.

Norwich defended superbly and pressed us all game. They played really well tbf.

that felt like a big win. norwich played really well, credit to them. i think the reason we got the break through was because norwich felt they could snatch a win at the end and opened up a bit otherwise it looked like ending 0-0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469
8Coventry City4363