Leicester 1 Peterborough 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Two points dropped. We should be brushing sides like this aside. Have we got a winger up to championship standards???

F*ck

Gonna get so much stick off my Coventry supporting mates who i boastfully told we were going to win and they were going to lose tonight

At least we're still above them, tossers

Disappointing not to win today, and sounds like we had the chances to do so.

Still, also sounded like it could've been worse.

Sheff Utd and Preston both lost, means we go level on points with them.

Disappointing, but we aren't going to win them all. At least we got a draw after what sounds like a poor first 30 mins.

at least the sheep got stuffed by a poor side tonight!

We've dropped outside the top 6 on goal difference. We've got the same points as Preston who have to be above us (it's the law) because they are a massive club compared to little ole us.

Still unbeaten at home and have had a good start to the season. bring on Watford (the team we never play at home).

Why? :icon_eek:

Some fans!:icon_roll

Because I believe that peterborough will finish close to the relegations places and if we want to finish in the play-offs we'll need to beat teams like this. For me peterborough are one of the weakest if not the weakest teams in this division. I doubt any of the city players or mangement will be happy with a point tonight.

Why? :icon_eek:

Some fans!:icon_roll

My thoughts exactly. Always dangerous to assume your going to win a game like this. The fact they were looking for their 1st win, made me nervy.
Keep taking 4pts from 2 home games, and we will be fine.

My thoughts exactly. Always dangerous to assume your going to win a game like this. The fact they were looking for their 1st win, made me nervy.
Keep taking 4pts from 2 home games, and we will be fine.

No assumption was made. The fact is, we are a better side than peterborough and should be beating them at home.

Disappointing especially against Peterborough.

Because I believe that peterborough will finish close to the relegations places and if we want to finish in the play-offs we'll need to beat teams like this. For me peterborough are one of the weakest if not the weakest teams in this division. I doubt any of the city players or mangement will be happy with a point tonight.

Sorry i disagree. Weakest squad maybe, but not the starting eleven.

I predict Posh will be like Doncaster last season. Very slow start, but a win will give them the confidence to go on and finish in a comfortable position.

They're in the bottom of the table, we're in the top.

Means nothing. With so few games played league position thus far is much of a muchness. We have no divine right to be beating this team or any other. They played to a plan and it worked. It pains me to hear fans spout such toss as 'We should be brushing teams like this aside...' or 'We are screwed if we can't even beat blah-de-blah-de-blah...' If you do take such nonsense as fact then this means that we have no right to beat Newcastle, Middlesbrough, West Brom, Sheffield United and so on because of their league positions. This being the case, none of us should bother going to these games as we should just expect a defeat and be happy with it. We all love football for numerous reasons, not least the unpredictability of it. Just be happy that a team from last season's League One are performing more than astutely in the division above. A great start and long may it continue.

There's only one way to settle this.....

FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!...

Football has got a great habit of kicking you in the gonads when you start assuming too much.
Ask Fergie when they played Burnley, Ask Taylor when we played Wycombe.
I don't believe we can be anything but very pleased at the start City has made. Long may it continue!
As NP has indicated, don't go over board when we lose a game, neither when we win (but if we draw ;) )

Just listening to the radio phone in/emails...

These people are the biggest group of lunatics I've ever heard....

And I live in America...

Let that soak in...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673