Leicester 1 Preston 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought Brown was poor and Neilsen was even worse.

There first goal came from Wellens heading the ball back into his own area. There second was just a joke nobody seemed bothered to chase back, Berner was caught upfield several times and was just jogging back.

Even though I thought Brown played poorly I dont think he can be blamed for the second goal. If he had gone to the ball Mellor would have just passed it to Chaplow earlier then he did. If anything I thought Weale took up a strange position and maybe could have done better (the first thing IMO he has done wrong this season).

Talked about damned if you do, damned if you don't.:icon_roll

We have a manager that can see that thing's aren't working out, so rather than wait until the 80th to make changes, he makes them with plenty of time to rectify things, then gets lambasted:102:

:bang::bang::bang:

But proves he's not playing his best XI or knows his best XI. Situations will happen where we'll be 3 down by the time anything can be done.

Talk about an over-reaction - we have just been promoted and have lost to a team who will almost definitely finish in the top 6. Our only other loss so far this season is to a team who will almost definitely finish in the top 6.

Talk about an over-reaction - we have just been promoted and have lost to a team who will almost definitely finish in the top 6. Our only other loss so far this season is to a team who will almost definitely finish in the top 6.

Again: it's not the result but the manner in which it came about that is so frustrating. The team played like novices who had never met each other yesterday, and a couple of them not even footballers at all.

Again: it's not the result but the manner in which it came about that is so frustrating. The team played like novices who had never met each other yesterday, and a couple of them not even footballers at all.

And the fact that most of us haven't seen them lose in over a year.

The sense of pure frustration didn't feel all too unfamiliar as we walked away though:icon_bigg

Last edited:
There first goal came from Wellens heading the ball back into his own area. There second was just a joke nobody seemed bothered to chase back, Berner was caught upfield several times and was just jogging back.

I'm sure people are deliberately trying to piss Jeff off now :icon_lol:

We seem to have gone downhill since Gallagher started playing,thats not to say he is a bad player but including him in the starting line up,especially on the left wing, seems to have weakened us defensively and in midfield to an extent.It seems Pearson fiddled with the starting line up and the formation when there was little wrong with it in the first place

We seem to have gone downhill since Gallagher started playing,thats not to say he is a bad player but including him in the starting line up,especially on the left wing, seems to have weakened us defensively and in midfield to an extent.It seems Pearson fiddled with the starting line up and the formation when there was little wrong with it in the first place

exactly what I was thinking

One aspect of Howard being replaced us worth considering. He had been booked and to me he was looking tired and irritable. Nigel who obviously knows his temperament better than any of us may have thought Howard was a second yellow waiting to happen. No player like being replaced but Howard had a face like thunder. There has been some criticism of Howard not scoring but I would guess the person more frustrated about it than any one is Howard himself.

One aspect of Howard being replaced us worth considering. He had been booked and to me he was looking tired and irritable. Nigel who obviously knows his temperament better than any of us may have thought Howard was a second yellow waiting to happen. No player like being replaced but Howard had a face like thunder. There has been some criticism of Howard not scoring but I would guess the person more frustrated about it than any one is Howard himself.

He did look like he had a serious case of the arse. Was he throwing that ball at Neilson?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669