Post Match Leicester 1 QPR 0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not bad actually. Just make sure you get to 11 points next year and try not to have a meltdown down like your lot did post Watford when I give it all back....

60+ million will soften the blow.

Each or between them all.

Micky if your answer is the latter could you please confirm the structure of payments to 'them all?'.

I would go something like this (please discuss):

Persons who have attended all home and away games this season 50%
Persons who have missed all away games but attended all home games 25%
Persons who have missed all away games but attended >50% of home games 15%
Persons who have attended between 5 - 10 home games 10%
The rest 0%

Each or between them all.

Micky if your answer is the latter could you please confirm the structure of payments to 'them all?'.

I would go something like this (please discuss):

Persons who have attended all home and away games this season 50%
Persons who have missed all away games but attended all home games 25%
Persons who have missed all away games but attended >50% of home games 15%
Persons who have attended between 5 - 10 home games 10%
The rest 0%
So, all home games and one away game gets you nowt? What about those who have attended all away games but are compelled by an ASBO to stay away from the KP, do they also get nothing? What if, say, ten people have attended every game? Obviously they can't get 50% each, so are you saying they share 50% of the total?

You've clearly not thought this through.

Shambles.

So, all home games and one away game gets you nowt? What about those who have attended all away games but are compelled by an ASBO to stay away from the KP, do they also get nothing? What if, say, ten people have attended every game? Obviously they can't get 50% each, so are you saying they share 50% of the total?

You've clearly not thought this through.

Shambles.
Or if they are long term injured :icon_wink

Anyone noticed how much better Kasper was on set pieces today?

Probably because for the vast majority of them QPR decided to not bother putting a man in front of him, usually the opposition do and he struggles to get clear and deal with anything.

Not bad actually. Just make sure you get to 11 points next year and try not to have a meltdown down like your lot did post Watford when I give it all back....

Hmmm.....seems to be a certain amount of Sour grapes & unpleasantness creeping into his posts again. The postive effects of the caribbean therapy are obviously wearing off:056:

Most of the free seats were in the away end, I laughed when the QPR fans started singing about our ground being to big for us whilst pointing at their unsold seats. City did put some people in the seats where the away fans should have been.

There were about 2,500 unsold seats in the City end though. I agree that this is surprising given the situation we're in.

We've sold out the home end for the Brighton and Donny games (before and after QPR) so I assume it was down to the game being on tv.

There were about 2,500 unsold seats in the City end though. I agree that this is surprising given the situation we're in.

We've sold out the home end for the Brighton and Donny games (before and after QPR) so I assume it was down to the game being on tv.

On TV and Easter weekend. Some may have gone away.

I thought the attendance was bloody good, certainly more than Forest could manage in a similar game.

And of course a ridiculous kick off time.

The pricing is all over the place though, to me. This season I've had a child's season ticket to hold my seat and attended when I've had chance. It cost me £24 to upgrade for the Bolton game but only £21 for the QPR game. How are they levelling games?

Yesterdays official attendance at the city ground, in a (relatively) local derby, was 21,300. In other words, almost one third of the stadium was empty.

Yesterdays official attendance at the city ground, in a (relatively) local derby, was 21,300. In other words, almost one third of the stadium was empty.
Nonsense. That figure doesn't take into account the number of fans that drove past the stadium on the day of the game. In which case the attendance was 231,678. Put that in your pipe!

I thought the attendance was bloody good, certainly more than Forest could manage in a similar game.

Yes but we are crap and you are champions elect, subtle difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566