Post Match Leicester 1 Tottenham 1

I don't think Soumare is actually lazy.

It's just that he's the latest in a long line of continental players who are simply incapable of playing the game at pace, both mentally & physically. England is clearly not for him. He needs to go to France, Spain or Portugal if he wants a career.
I think that's probably right, if uncharacteristically generous on your part.

I just wanted to get "something" out of the game last night. I wasn't expecting a win, or even a point, but I didn't want to come out of the game feeling like we couldn't do anything. Whether that was decent spells with the ball, or an ability to put pressure on Spurs without the ball, it was important that we had something we could take going forwards.

For the first 55/60 minutes, I don't think we really did anything like this, but after that I think we showed something and the crowd responded to that, it was genuinely good fun in there at that point. Ultimately, the game should have been out of sight for them, but then we had a good go at them for a while in the second half and I came out of the game feeling like there was something there, which was good. I enjoyed it.

Players wise, Buonanotte was exciting to watch, Winks still has class and both full backs had good games. I can totally see why he played BDCR at the start (for his experience) and he and VK did well down that side defensively. I thought that Justin had a hard first half, as Fatawu isn't the best defensively and this put a lot of pressure on JJ. That's not, however, meant to be Fatawu's strength, but when we have nothing going forward, like in the first half, we make life difficult for ourselves with that set up. I guess it depends on what we're trying to do, because if we're just trying to absorb pressure, we'd probably have been better with someone like McAteer in there.

Anyway, enough rambling, last night there was a buzz coming out of the ground at the end and it was good to be back. Yes, it's going to be difficult this season, but we all know that deep down, so at least when games feel like they did last night, we get to look forward to the next game.

Watching at home it felt like it might be the usual script of “Big team snatches late winner” but we held out strong till the end which was great to see.

Well, I enjoyed it.

That was the most engaged I've seen the KP in many years. We know we're up against it and we lack sufficient quality but that never used to stop Leicester. Maybe we're rediscovering that Leicester.

We desperately need 3-4 quality players. If we get them, we would give this league a right old go but for the impending points deduction. Sadly, I fear that will do for us however hard we scrap it out.

Cooper needs to **** off the Maresca wank. All the times we scared the place to death was when we tried to overplay. When we got it wide and got into 'em, we showed what's possible. Football doesn't have to be complicated. Like many other PL sides, Spurs shat themselves when a team didn't let them play.

Kristiansen was MOM for me. Fought the whole game. Buonanotte looks classy. Justin played as well as I've seen him for a very long time.

Ndidi was a horrible mess and needs to be a back up player.

There is a huge amount of work to do but I'm far happier with Cooper at the helm than I was with late Rodgers, Smith and Maresca.
Ndidi always takes a few games to get going, I would like to see Madividi and Fatawu on their preferred wings and both of them starting for the next game. It looked like we were a little bit fearful in the first half and really took it to them in the second. If Vardy's second shot had gone in I think the stadium would have erupted, the fans were superb all night.

Hopefully we can gain momentum and keep building,

Soumare has not really been given a fair crack of the whip and I will not judge his performances under Brendan Rodgers. I think we need to keep the entire squad intact at the moment, if he is used as a sub then fine by me.

Soumare has not really been given a fair crack of the whip and I will not judge his performances under Brendan Rodgers. I think we need to keep the entire squad intact at the moment, if he is used as a sub then fine by me.
He's a complete dud. He's been desperate to get out since he signed and his complete inability to keep up with play makes him useless.

We need to ship him out for anything we can get and make wage space for someone who can actually play football.

What a strange evening, arrived at the ground more hopeful than optimistic, grew more pessimistic as the first half progressed, started to gain some belief as the second half showed promise, jumped for joy when Vards scored the equaliser, gained real belief when Vards went clean through (even if he did not find the net), walked away from the ground thoroughly entertained and hopeful of what the next few games will provide.

Whatever the reasons for the first half under performance well done to SC for the half time reset and changing the set up to get us more on the front foot and into the faces of the opposition. I particularly enjoyed seeing Wilf impose himself on the opposition, which I thought was the catalyst for our improvement. As poor as Wilf was in the first half, he was a different player in the second.

He's a complete dud. He's been desperate to get out since he signed and his complete inability to keep up with play makes him useless.

We need to ship him out for anything we can get and make wage space for someone who can actually play football.
Amen

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  39
2Liverpool39
3Brighton37
4Arsenal37
5Newcastle37
6Brentford36
7Aston Villa36
8Bournemouth35
9Nottm F35
10Tottenham 34