Post Match Leicester 1 Watford 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's more or less that then.

Need the Gods to be smiling on us tomorrow.
And for now, I need more alcohol.

It will now be ten years at least between our last Premier league game and the next.

Lost to the better team and who I would say are the best in the league.

Beaten by one of the best goals and a very debatable penalty decision not given. Fantastic game to watch as a neutral but gutting for us City fans.

Good try this year which is what everyone expected us to do at the start but not quite make it and an excellent platform to build on for next year. Just ask the Welsh one how a bit of consistency after nearly making it does.

At least we get to go through all the anticipation and disappointment of another pre season rebuilding job.

Hello it's the football expert terry posting a message,i maybe blind but i know what i'm talking about.to all you sad muppets on this site it's been really nice being proven right by mr pearson,can't wait for all the apologises coming my way especially you matt b.let's see if anyone got the balls to apologise

Lost to the better team and who I would say are the best in the league.

Surely the team in first takes that title? Or do leagues not work like that any more?

Last edited:
Hello it's the football expert terry posting a message,i maybe blind but i know what i'm talking about.to all you sad muppets on this site it's been really nice being proven right by mr pearson,can't wait for all the apologises coming my way especially you matt b.let's see if anyone got the balls to apologise

I'm really sorry that you are blind.

Young team and learning. However. Strange that Dyer and Schlupp (our two pacy players) were withdrawn for me, hoof-ball was not going to work in my opinion, and as the game drew on we had no other option.

Young team and learning. However. Strange that Dyer and Schlupp (our two pacy players) were withdrawn for me, hoof-ball was not going to work in my opinion, and as the game drew on we had no other option.

I didn't get that either Nugent hasnt scored since February and Schlupp had got 3 in 4....

Surely the team in first takes that title? Or do leagues not work like that any more?

I can only comment on the games that I have seen.

From our games this year, Watford have been fantastic and Cardiff have been extremely lucky not to loose to us twice this year.

EDIT - Ignore that as I've actually read your post now. I quite clearly said to begin with I wasn't talking about who took the title, I said who I think are the best team in the league unless you think that I am actually the league title?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570