Post Match Leicester 1 West Ham 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd given up caring, like most of the other Leicester players on the pitch. At least Bamba made forward runs with the ball rather then an adventurous pass back to Kasper or 23 sideways passes achieving the grand total of **** all.
Fair point.:icon_wink

I'm sorry, but I have to disagree with this. If Pearson is here for the first match of next season, he should be here for the last. Changing managers mid term is not a good idea and rarely works for a team wanting more than a few point to avoid a relegation.

A decision must be made soon - and adhered to.

Generally, it's not a good idea I agree, it causes unrest, often writes off a season but sometimes it's necessary. I think sacking Pearson now would be wrong, even though I don't think he'll succeed he needs a decent opportunity to prove me and the other doubters wrong. However, if he's in the same position in November, he will be gone whether you like it or not. I wouldn't be too disgruntled if that's the case.

I think people are reading a little too much into a pointless end of season match, with nothing to play for.

If we had still been in with a chance of the play-offs I'm sure we would have seen a little more "umph" from the players.

Well if that's the case it's nice to see the players give a shit about the people who had paid to attend the game, and even more pleasing that they really are a professional bunch.

Can Peltier actually defend? It's been a big concern of mine for a long time now.

If he can't defend then he really is on borrowed time because he sure as hell can't attack.

If he can't defend then he really is on borrowed time because he sure as hell can't attack.

As much as I don't like to say it, he's a weak link for me and has been fairly average at best for most of the season from what I've seen. You're right, he doesn't look particularly sharp going forward either, but his positioning is a particular worry for me.

Well if that's the case it's nice to see the players give a shit about the people who had paid to attend the game, and even more pleasing that they really are a professional bunch.
I'm not saying that its right, just not unexpected.
As much as I don't like to say it, he's a weak link for me and has been fairly average at best for most of the season from what I've seen. You're right, he doesn't look particularly sharp going forward either, but his positioning is a particular worry for me.
He had a great start to the season. Perhaps that was because he had ousted an international to earn a place ion the team. He's slowly gone downhill ever since IMO.

I think people are reading a little too much into a pointless end of season match, with nothing to play for.

In that case perhaps the lap of (dis)honour should have been scrapped.

He had a great start to the season. Perhaps that was because he had ousted an international to earn a place ion the team. He's slowly gone downhill ever since IMO.

Agreed, he has gone massively downhill, the thing that surprised me is I would expect him to be one the players really grasping this opportunity he has, If he doesn't make it here he wont be going up the football ladder through a transfer.

Seems he's not as hungry as a lad at this stage of his career should be.

I stayed. Most people went but not much different from any other year.

Top gave a little on-pitch interview saying how committed him and his father were to the club and both of them went around with the players clapping the crowd. Marshall was wearing a shirt supporting Gally.

After watching last nights game ,i found it total rubbish yet again.we seem to be picking players out that dont perform, sorry but i feel thats wrong,my feelings are that they just dont want to play for N.P.last night once again he was useless,we would never have scored another goal if we played until today,and pearson had no clues how to brake west ham down.the manager is the team,i know we dont have the same class of player but the same thing has happened at chelsea a new manager the players respect and everything changes .so maybe .

After watching last nights game ,i found it total rubbish yet again.we seem to be picking players out that dont perform, sorry but i feel thats wrong,my feelings are that they just dont want to play for N.P.last night once again he was useless,we would never have scored another goal if we played until today,and pearson had no clues how to brake west ham down.the manager is the team,i know we dont have the same class of player but the same thing has happened at chelsea a new manager the players respect and everything changes .so maybe .

So maybe what? All of that rubbish hinges on your baseless assumption that the players don't want to play for the manager, when there has been nothing whatsoever to back up that opinion.

I'm sorry, but I have to disagree with this. If Pearson is here for the first match of next season, he should be here for the last. Changing managers mid term is not a good idea and rarely works for a team wanting more than a few point to avoid a relegation.

A decision must be made soon - and adhered to.

Perhaps the decision has been made.

I still think we should give Pearson the whole of next year. We know what he can do, he showed it here before and showed it at Hull. Given a pre-season again hopefully we will see some more comings and goings that will shape the squad in his name.

If next season we are still in a similar or worse position come the end of the season, then the question can be asked - are we really moving forward?

I think the last few games have highlighted how much we miss an energetic player like Neil Danns. I'd hope we bring in some new full backs as I don't rate Konchesky or Peltier, and the same can be said for Drinkwater in midfield - feck knows. Three players came out with any credit yesterday IMO, Kasper (as usual), Marshall (as usual), Beckford who had a good game, and probably Dyer who looked alright too. There rest were either anonymous or shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669