Post Match Leicester 2 Brighton 2 EFL Cup R4

Status
Not open for further replies.
One outcome of this result is further congestion of our fixtures after the next international break.

We now face 13 matches in 6 weeks including our trip to Napoli, our LC QF and PL games against Chelsea, Man City and Liverpool.

The game with Everton comes forward from the Monday to the Sunday.

We will now play Saturday, Thursday, Sunday, Wednesday, Sunday, Thursday, Sunday, Thursday, Sunday, Wednesday, Sunday, Tuesday, Saturday.

A season defining run.

It's what
One outcome of this result is further congestion of our fixtures after the next international break.

We now face 13 matches in 6 weeks including our trip to Napoli, our LC QF and PL games against Chelsea, Man City and Liverpool.

We will now play Saturday, Thursday, Sunday, Wednesday, Sunday, Thursday, Sunday, Thursday, Sunday, Wednesday, Sunday, Tuesday, Saturday.

A season defining run.
That fixture list is the ambition of big clubs. If we were just playing Saturdays we would be a small club in the latter stage of no club comps or European comps. If we have ndidi and Justin back in Nov with fofana on the way in Jan then we are well stocked for defence (where we are short). Should be fine to manage if we don't incur many more injuries.

It's what

That fixture list is the ambition of big clubs. If we were just playing Saturdays we would be a small club in the latter stage of no club comps or European comps. If we have ndidi and Justin back in Nov with fofana on the way in Jan then we are well stocked for defence (where we are short). Should be fine to manage if we don't incur many more injuries.
Makes me wondered if a congested fixture list is another way to make sure the big clubs always win...

A season defining run.
Just keep playing the 2nd team in this

Whilst I am far from convinced by Vestergaard (he's looked very poor on a number of occasions) I have the feeling he is massively lacking in match fitness. He didn't really have a pre season and also had an injury setback not too long ago. In addition, Bertrand looks like he is still suffering the after effects of Covid.

Whilst I am far from convinced by Vestergaard (he's looked very poor on a number of occasions) I have the feeling he is massively lacking in match fitness. He didn't really have a pre season and also had an injury setback not too long ago. In addition, Bertrand looks like he is still suffering the after effects of Covid.
I watched the 9 goals against Southampton the other day, as it was the 2 year anniversary.

Maybe Vestegaard was lacking match fitness then, because his “defending” was about the same standard as we’ve been seeing.

Bertrand is done. He looks shot to pieces

I just watched the highlights on LCFC TV.

What CRAP CRAP CRAP commentary.
I don’t know that name of the chap doing the main job and I’m not particularly bothered but my oh my, what verbal diarrhoea.

He’s doing the commentary for the game I am WATCHING. I can see what is happening on the screen and he’s telling me every minute detail – even a radio commentator doesn’t talk as much as him. The Maddison penalty for example, why does he have to say everything that is going on? ‘He rolls the ball in his hands, he then places it under his arm, the referee stood on the penalty spot as Jason Steel wipes his hands on the black towel that’s placed just to the side….’ We can see everything

He just loves to talk. Just shut up – maybe tell us things we can’t see with our own eyes. I don’t really like him but that’s ok, he seems to love himself more than enough. It’s the way modern commentators are I guess. Complete rubbish and lacking in any quality.

It's the commentary from the audio stream, they don't do a separate one for the videos.
Right then.
That explains a lot. Ah well, I may have written a load of crap myself it seems.

Learn and live.

I can see what is happening on the screen

My wife would stop at that point in your valid point. She constantly wants to watch games with the sound off because we know the difference between Hamza and Pegguy Ward. I spend most my viewing time calling commentators ****s so that'd ruin the enjoyment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566