Post Match Leicester 2 Burnley 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
BBC reports that Barnes became the second youngest player to provide two assists for us in the PL (after Heskey). Soccer Saturday also said Barnes made the final ball
Barnes deliberately didn't touch the ball, or at least no more than a glance.

Right I've just watched the 15/16 premier league dvd... I don't want to give the end away but it's REALLY worth watching!!!

I thought it was silly and far fetched, We are a yoyo club, If we are going to be shown in the Premier Leaague we should be shown struggling and failing to avoid relegation. We will never be huger than teams lime Man U or Tottenham that is just an unrealistic fantast.

Perez was one of our best players in the first half. He couldn't get into the game in the second and he should have scored.

I think Tielemans, Ricardo and Barnes did really well today with Perez in that list for the first half. Chilwell improved slightly in the second half but that wasn't difficult considering how incredibly bad he was during the first 45 minutes.
Not for me. He was as limp as a week old piece of lettuce.

Rogers wasn't at his best either as that change to bring Morgan on really unsettled us and just invited them on to us and seems we got lucky with the VAR call.
It’s Rodgers FFS

Correction. VAR intervened to stop two refereeing mistakes. One was handball and the other offside.

I prefer correct decisions.
I wouldn't want to argue with that. But they have to make it slicker and more obvious to the paying public exactly what is happening.

Dyche complaining about the VAR decision that disallowed an equaliser, imagine you're Quique Sánchez Flores.

Teilmans was brilliant today.

Barnes did nothing but put a ball on Vardys head for an assist. Vardy did nothing but score. I don't really care what else they did in the game. If they get goals and assists what more can you ask.

I thought Chilwell did well today too. Not sure why he's getting stick.
Teil....who?

I thought Chilwell did well today too. Not sure why he's getting stick.

Well, using your earlier logic, you could say that he did nothing today - apart from completely failing to do his fecking job and stop their player from crossing the ball when he had the chance to do so

Struggled in spells.

Absolutely brilliant bit of football from Barnes for the first who was struggling otherwise. Finish of a supreme footballer from Tielemans on the second.

I think the VAR decision was right. There have been a few dodgy ones this weekend, but ours was fairly big standard.

Chilwell showed a lot more going forward today. Took on the full back a few times. His defending of that cross for their first, however, was really poor.

Gray played well when he came on.

Perez...what a strange footballer. I actually really like him and it’s clear he’s capable of some lovely touches. He desperately needs a goal...I fear his head may drop soon otherwise. Hope not, I think he’s an asset.

Completely agree. Must be ****ing horrible for their fans.

Shame too, they looked really tidy when they actually decided to play football.

I work in Bumley. Their fans appreciate where they are and the style etc counts for **** all. Just glad to be up with the big boys.

I work in Bumley. Their fans appreciate where they are and the style etc counts for **** all. Just glad to be up with the big boys.
Burnley have some good players
If they weren’t shackled, they could do even better
**** respect!

Burnley have some good players
If they weren’t shackled, they could do even better
**** respect!

Not disagreeing on the style. Just saying the majority of their fans couldn't give a **** as its better than playing Scarborough in the 4th division etc. It wouldn't be for me, but i support the sexy football lestah boys not the bit nearly yorkshire turtle football Bumley boys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566