Post Match Leicester 2 Sheffield United 0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Magnificent response.

Tielemans, Vardy, Thomas, Ndidi, Perez..... Super duper.

Having shit in the bed, kicked us in the face and burned the shed down they’ve bought us some nice flowers and replaced the soiled bedding. Not fully forgiven, but we’re prepared to talk.

James Maddison dressed like an 80’s French Olympian in the stands....

Great performance today. Played some really nice stuff and with some better finishing/decision making in the final third from Barnes - could have had a hat full. Really impressed with Luke Thomas especially. Looks like if Chilwell moves on we don't need to worry too much about getting an immediate replacement.

Just great to see a bit more tenacity and alertness to those 50/50 type balls.

We’re all going on a European tour!!!

Outstanding response and performance. Vardy, Tielemans, Morgan and Thomas all fantastic.

Now let’s finish where we deserve to finish, and end this season on a high.

Now we need Zaha to show them how much they'd love 2 horrendous divers. Get some pens son.

That'll do!

I was worried about our defence but they were very impressive. Morgan was a rock, and I felt his presence and composure rubbed off on the team. Thomas looks the part.

The whole team put in 90 minute performance too which was pleasing.

Absolutely excellent from start to finish

So many positive things about that performance, it’s hard to know where to start

Tielemans and Ndidi controlled the game. Just ****ing brilliant, the pair of them

Thomas looked simply superb - how he’s not played before now is a complete mystery. An outstanding performance

Vardy sensational, creating everything, running everywhere. Perez brilliant in the first half - tired in the second. Justin and Barnes similarly influential in the first half. Sadly Harvey shat himself in the second and was rightly subbed

Bennett and Morgan, strong, loud, and brutal. Excellent, the pair of them. Evans solid as ever

All in all we looked a stratosphere above them - and a galaxy away from that shitfest against Bournemouth

Fancy us to shit on spuds after that

C’mon Palce, you useless fecks

Still alive. Purposely didn’t post in the match thread because I strongly suspect I am a ****ing jinx

That really was an excellent display though.

Apart from a swift move in the first min and the corner in the second half, we never really looked under any threat.

At least a 7 out of 10, if not 8 for everyone. Tielemans dominating box to box, Wilf winning everything again. Barnes looked bright but wasted some good chances. Vardy teeing up some excellent chances. Perez with a lovely strike to get us on the way.

Makes it really tough for a MoTM but I'd say a close call between Big Wes and young Luke. Huge credit to Big Wes to come in at his age with so little game time and to look so solid but it has to be Thomas for me.

Nothing amazing or fancy but for a first ever PL game, to come in when the chips are down and to look so assured and calm was quite remarkable. A lovely calm pass for the opener and I can't remember him being beaten on the ground or air was fantastic.

Credit to Rodgers too for getting them fired up.

Finally a nice evening of football and capped off by a last equaliser for Everton to keep Villa down there.

Lovely stuff.

So that's 5th place safe. If CAS weren't such a bunch of wankers, we'd be celebrating season over now.

Whatever happens, we have a home game on the last day with it in our hands to finish top four. Important to note that we have no midweek game next week whereas Man Utd and Chelsea do.

Chelsea might not get another point this season. If we get nick a point at Spurs, I'd take that.

Now we can sit back and hope that Palace wake the feck up and do something. Alternatively, I hope they kick the shit out of them.

Now I'm cheering Palace for the next 90

More than the result.

Immense performance by all. Just the response we wanted after Sunday. I don't want to single out players because every one of them rose to the challenge.

But you have to mention Thomas - what an assured and competent debut. And Vardy, tireless and selfless. Morgan, solid and composed. Youri pulling the strings. Ndidi snapping at the legs, wining. I could go on. So proud of them all. That was a team performance, one of collective responsibility.

Tielemans best player on the pitch.
Thomas looks a fantastic prospect.
Ndidi is an octopus.
Justin stepped it up.
Perez has a beautiful touch.
Vardy is god.
And despite looking about 5 stone overweight, Wes 'the legend' Morgan was outstanding.

Very very enjoyable watch for the first time in a while. Morgan, Bennett, Evans, Thomas, Wilf, Vardy, Youri were excellent. I feel harsh not including the other 4 starters as they were all brilliant against a very difficult side that just smashed Chelsea apart.

Only negative for me is that we weren’t 3 or 4 up by 60 minutes with the chances we created. Should have had a pen for a shove in the back also. I’ve been dreading this game all week. Over the moon now.

Love the stat that we have won on every day of the week in the premier league now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469
8Coventry City4363