Post Match Leicester 2 Sheffield United 0

Status
Not open for further replies.
At one point we had 3 academy players on at the same time :courage:
That has happened a fair few times - with Chilwell, Barnes and Choudhury.

Europe next season which will give the youngsters such great experience even if they just travel and sit on the bench.... hopefully not.

I have always felt that Rodgers wanted to play 3 5 2, which he did in his first match against Watford, but that he didn't have the players to do it. We have Benkovic coming back from Bristol and if we buy Akers (sp.) from Celtic who at 6ft 6ins could be the central defender, we could do something a bit special next season.

That was the best Tielemans has played this year. Influencing the game, creating chances, getting in to the box, and tackling. He looked nothing like the guy he’s been impersonating for too long.

Vardy was brilliant too (sans the shot off the post that he should have got on target). Back three cruises for 90 mins. Great finish by Perez. I still believe he could be a very good player for us. Special mention to Thomas. Brilliant pass for the goal but the best part of his performance was his defensive positioning. He was rock solid.

I fear we will have to be more ruthless with taking our chances in the next two games. I can’t see either Spurs or Utd letting us fluff a hatful and not be punished.

Well done to Demarai Gray. That’s now two sub appearances in a row where he has come on and influenced the game. He took his goal really well too.

I have always felt that Rodgers wanted to play 3 5 2, which he did in his first match against Watford, but that he didn't have the players to do it. We have Benkovic coming back from Bristol and if we buy Akers (sp.) from Celtic who at 6ft 6ins could be the central defender, we could do something a bit special next season.
I’d rather buy Ake from Bournemouth

Special mention for Bennett
Played well and played a couple of brilliant balls in the second half

Porter, Mattock, Stearman.
I googled Levi because he seemed to disappear off the face of the earth. Turns out you can buy a 300 piece jigsaw puzzle of him and Matthieu Flamini..... My birthday is in November in case you’re wondering.

Well.

Whats it going to be then?

Wednesday in Madrid?

Or Thursday in Bratislava?

Assuming we're not all still on ****ing lockdown by then.

Well.

Wednesday in Madrid?

Hopefully Thursday in Bratislava. Always fancied going there.

BR just confirmed that:

Fuchs, Chilwell and Maddison join Ricardo in being out for rest of the season. Fuchs groin injury means 3-4 months out.

Albrighton out for Spurs but could possibly play against Man Utd.

So what we've got is what we've got.

Well.

Wednesday in Madrid?

Option 3.

We get invited to join the super mega elite because of Brendan’s charm and networking skills and we alternate weekends in Abu Dhabi and Philadelphia.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Ipswich4389
2Leicester4288
3Leeds Utd4387
4Southampton4181
5West Brom4372
6Norwich City4371
7Hull City4265
8Coventry City4263