Post Match Leicester 2 Tottenham 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vestergaard is a horrendous footballer. Absolutely horrendous.

Let's take a positive out of this. James Justin welcome back and yes you are a class footballer.

That's the sort of result the destroys every ounce of confidence we have.

We'll do well to finish top half now.

Is that BR fault as well? The players should be embarrassed. How does their right back end up totally free in the box in the 95th minute? And then how do they run through us?
Was thinking the same. This collapse is down to a few players, nothing BR could have done about those last minutes.

W@nk.
Whistle should have gone as soon as it was kicked off.
Tielmans should have sent it out wide to Albrighton. Simple.

Oh god I feel ill. I don’t even know what to say.

I’ve not loathed a Leicester player as much as I do Vestergaard in a very long time.

Still think the lad should have been sent off. Still. We are the ****ing stupidest team so often.

Amazing how you manage to find Barnes to blame every time.
Is Barnes your secret love child? Are you saying Barnes should not have squared it? If he passes the ball we are 3-1 up with 15 mins to go FFS! it is about making the right decisions at critical points in the game we are not doing it.

Exactly. Shit for brains.

Glad I didn't watch it. I'm feeling less bothered by these kind of results. Throwing the towel in at the last game of the season was worse. This season just feels like it's going to drag along. We'll not go down and won't win owt. Like Palace every Jan under Hooty.

Biggest bottle jobs in football, we have no right to take the piss out of anyone.

**** 4th place up 2 years in a row and now somehow lose a game when we were winning with 30 seconds to go.

It's probably a fair result overall but to lose a game in that manner is just hideous.

Not one single player there with the balls to take control of the game.

It really can't get much embarrassing than this.

The worst thing is, the only time we actual heard our fans was at the end singing Tottenham Hotspur, we're waiting for you...

****ing cretins, they're just shafted us in the most humiliating way possible.

Brighton will tear us a new one now too, we don't have the characters to move on from this and show some fight.

Vestergaard is a horrendous footballer. Absolutely horrendous.

Let's take a positive out of this. James Justin welcome back and yes you are a class footballer.
Good to see him back, but he was well out of position for the first goal..

I'll just be happy with 40 ****ing points now tbh. That finish has just destroyed any hope of a result in the next couple of games as we already knbow how mentally fragile we are. All the boost from the Liverpool result shattered in the space of 90 seconds & now they'll be scared children for ages.

If Brighton play like they did the other night they'll beat us & looking at the upcoming games I can seriously see us not getting a point in February. Tonight is the sort of result that triggers epic spirals. We could be seriously ****ed here.

Liverpool at Anfield could be a prison rape.

Is Barnes your secret love child? Are you saying Barnes should not have squared it? If he passes the ball we are 3-1 up with 15 mins to go FFS! it is about making the right decisions at critical points in the game we are not doing it.
Your immediate reaction after that calamity was to pick on a pass with fifteen minutes left to go in the game. By a guy who set up a goal after 48 seconds on the pitch. It just seemed bizarre and consistent with your usual criticism of him.

Barnes isn’t the first player I would have criticized to be fair.

Theres Soyuncu, and Vestergaard and Tielemans and Justin for a start.

Millwall away 1990/91

Harry Kane the difference for me. His passing was a level above everyone else on the pitch. Tielemans was absolutely dreadful and more generally once again our defending was ****ing abysmal for the most part. Getting pretty tired of it now..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566