Post Match Leicester 2 Tottenham 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Champions league though? Not a ****ing chance even if we'd bummed them 10-0.
Yeah okay, I'm just clawing!

I can’t see the point in Vestergaard. He doesn’t do anything, he has no physical presence, doesn’t head the ball well. Soyuncu was worse than him tonight though.
You also missed 'turns like a tugboat', 'bout as fast as a tortoise' and 'has the reactions of a paralytic'...

Who the fk was responsible for this signing.

Absolute sickening but, in a way, inevitable. Couldn’t wait to get the **** out of the ground

Don’t let that ****ing keystone kops ending get in the way of an appreciation of how totally shit we were tonight

They pressed us fairly hard, while we ****ed about at the back and continuosky gave the ball away

We dropped back to well inside our own half, with no press at all, leaving them complete freedom to play themselves into good positions

And they are ****ing shite.

Add in a total ****ing horror show from Soyuncu and Vestergaard, and complete ****ing stupidity from Tielemans, and that’s what you get and that’s what you deserve

We set up like a bunch of cowardly ****s, and deserved to ****ing lose as a result

And we are now 19 days in to the ****ing transfer window and we are still playing those two hopeless ****s, and a shitty makeshift converted midfielder outplaying the useless ****s

****ing criminal

And we are now 19 days in to the ****ing transfer window and we are still playing those two hopeless ****s, and a shitty makeshift converted midfielder outplaying the useless ****s

****ing criminal

Might be wise not to let Rodgers spend any more money? Or we have none?

Is anyone really surprised at that? We can't defend and we collapse against Spurs routinely.

Spurs were easily the best side and a win would have been another 'got away with murder' result, just like the Liverpool game. How we weren't at least three behind at half time I'll never know.

Once again, some nice football completely undermined by idiotic defensive errors and mind-numbingly awful tactics.

As I've said before, the league season is dead to us. We'll get some points but nowhere near enough to finish in the European places.

What we do have is a cup side. Capable of anything. That's all we should be bothered about from here on in.

Wonderful to see Justin back and looking like he's still got his pace. Dewsbury-Hall was excellent. The rest were occasionally good but mostly shite.

Tough on Maddison that BN

Maddison was the perfect example of occasionally good but mostly shite.

Some excellent moments from him but far too often he went missing and didn't want the ball enough. It was also one of his 'limping about' matches.

BR played him too deep though. It was a fecking dumbass formation trying to just match up against them. We did the same at home to Chelsea and that was stupid as well.

What an absolute load of bottle job ****s. I’m fuming.

With 30 seconds to go I couldn’t believe our luck that we were going to win the match considering how shit we were. They could easily have been 4-0 up at half time.

Then we did the most Spursy thing ever, against those very ****s. We can never refer to Spurs as bottlers again after bottling top 4 for two seasons in a row, followed up by the Liverpool cup match and then tonight. Embarrassing.

Don’t even get me started on the tactics and formation tonight. We’re so lacking in defenders that we need to play two midfielders, so who’s ****ing bright idea was it to play a back 5?

About time this clown ****ed off. And he can take Vestergaard and Soyuncu with him. Useless ****s the lot of them.

It was great to see Justin back. But their two goals were from balls in between the centre-half and where the left-back should have been. I’m not saying the result would have been different if he wasn’t on the pitch, but I can’t go along with any praise of his performance this evening. And all the criticism of the defence is absolutely justified, but I would exclude Thomas from it.

Soyuncu was on a level on shit that I haven’t seen from any player since his performance against Newcastle last season. But I now expect him to be shit. Tielemans was the worst of the lot by a mile. And I would have said if he hadn’t started the move for their winner. He was shit for 97 mins.

And yes, criticism of Barnes is fair and just. A player can do both good and bad things in the same game. His work for our second does not excuse him not passing for what would have been a tap-in.

Might be wise not to let Rodgers spend any more money? Or we have none?
King Power have had another couple of billion wiped off the company value in the past year according to Forbes. Covid is impacting our activities I have no doubt.

On their estimated figures the family were worth over 5 billion in 2019. It’s now just over 2 billion.

And this is probably why we are 20 days into a transfer window wondering why a ****ing clonker like Vestandpants is getting a game.

I was so utterly bored down there last night that i'm struggling to give a ****.

The matchday experience is so dreadful that the result just matches it.

The fans don't care, it was embarrassing how silent it was when winning the game until something happened to wake the useless comatose wankers up.

Unfortunately the fans got the ending they deserve.

I was so utterly bored down there last night that i'm struggling to give a ****.

The matchday experience is so dreadful that the result just matches it.

The fans don't care, it was embarrassing how silent it was when winning the game until something happened to wake the useless comatose wankers up.

Unfortunately the fans got the ending they deserve.
Not surprised considering the style of our play and our boring as **** tactics. It’s no better than what Puel served up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Ipswich4389
2Leicester4288
3Leeds Utd4387
4Southampton4284
5West Brom4372
6Norwich City4371
7Hull City4265
8Coventry City4263