Post Match Leicester 2 Tottenham 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
For all of you useless toss pots saying this is a "mirror season" or we've done the same as last season, you're talking out of your arse.

I suggest you have a look at last season and use your two brain cells to see they're a million miles apart.

I wanted CL as much as anyone. But FWIW, I think we sacrificed our best shot at top 4 by winning the FA Cup. We just don't have the strength in depth the other top teams do. We played Europa, PL, League Cup and had a full FA Cup run culminating in a victory with our squad.

We had Man Utd, Chelsea, Chelsea again and Spurs to play in the space of 13 days. Liverpool won their last five on the spin beating teams like Burnley and Palace. We didn't crumble like we did last season. End of.

Yes we should've got CL but when Kane, Son, Bale are in a team there's always a chance AND they had somwthing to play for too. We ****ed up one match. Literally.

Wake up ****s. This is nothing like last season. We won the FA Cup for ****s sake. And yeh i know some of you want to "think like a big club." Well guess what tossers...A BIG CLUB HAS CONSISTENTLY GOOD HISTORY!!!!

Leicester are not a "BIG CLUB" yet. Now be grateful and shut your mouths. We go again and Europe League victory should be the aim imo.

Disappointed to miss out today, over the season we should have nailed the top four sooner.

We don't have the squad of the bigger clubs and we won the FA Cup. So a good season overall.

So Richardo got injured and somehow the soul of Josh Low found its way into his body. How shit has he been since coming back.
Still can't work out the Madison for Richardo change.

But still in reality we chucked it away long before this game.

The Fofana injury and Ndidi switch cost us badly, on the back of Evans’ injury.

gutted not to capitalise.
Would have taken 5th and an FCup at the start of the season.

we’ve been running on fumes. Virtually playing with 13/14 players for weeks. No options on the bench.
Still do not understand moving Ndidi into defence it was a stupid decision imo

It is no use blaming the team. They have done brilliantly, coping with injuries all season. If rumours of 4-5 new players prove true, we'll be in so much better a position next season!

Well done lads, you played your hearts out for us all season!

Exactly this. People can throw around bottler as much as they want, but we don't have the squad depth to cope with the injuries we've had. We had to completely change the way we play when we lost Barnes and Maddison, and we coped well largely.

Last year we took Europa seriously until it became obvious that the injuries and fighting on 3 fronts wasn't feasible. No reason to believe we won't next season.
We absolutely do have the squad depth to beat a 10 man Southampton. We absolutely do have the squad depth to not get thumped at home by Newcastle. We absolutely do have the squad depth to not have one of the worst home records in the league. We kept ducking up and we kept getting another chance.

Embarrassing result really, can't even beat the most disjointed Spurs side of that last 5 years with a PE teacher manager.

Didn't deserve to win though as apart from the 2 penalty, the second which I'd be fuming about if it went against us, we offered and created nothing.

Maddison didn't do much first half but was much better in the second half and we went to shit when he went off as he was literally our only creative outlet. After that, it was just a case of hit it forward and hope for the best.

Need some serious investment in the attacking positions for next season as we can't just hope Vardy wins debatable penalties.

For all of you useless toss pots saying this is a "mirror season" or we've done the same as last season, you're talking out of your arse.

I suggest you have a look at last season and use your two brain cells to see they're a million miles apart.

I wanted CL as much as anyone. But FWIW, I think we sacrificed our best shot at top 4 by winning the FA Cup. We just don't have the strength in depth the other top teams do. We played Europa, PL, League Cup and had a full FA Cup run culminating in a victory with our squad.

We had Man Utd, Chelsea, Chelsea again and Spurs to play in the space of 13 days. Liverpool won their last five on the spin beating teams like Burnley and Palace. We didn't crumble like we did last season. End of.

Yes we should've got CL but when Kane, Son, Bale are in a team there's always a chance AND they had somwthing to play for too. We ****ed up one match. Literally.

Wake up ****s. This is nothing like last season. We won the FA Cup for ****s sake. And yeh i know some of you want to "think like a big club." Well guess what tossers...A BIG CLUB HAS CONSISTENTLY GOOD HISTORY!!!!

Leicester are not a "BIG CLUB" yet. Now be grateful and shut your mouths. We go again and Europe League victory should be the aim imo.

Sorry. Yayy we chucked away and 2-1 lead at home to a laughing stock of a club at home.

Apparently a team that is capable of bossing Chelsea at Wembley and grinding out a result isn't able to beat 10 man Southampton or ****ing Newcastle or hold onto a lead against a team managed by a PE teacher when champions league football is on the line and thousands of people are cheering you on. Nope, it's one or the other.

It’s gutting and it hurts but who’s to say what is good and whose to say what is bad.

If we hadn’t gone through administration we wouldn’t have found our path. If we hadn’t been relegated to league 1 we may not have found Nigel Pearson. If we hadn’t experienced the disappointment of losing to Watford in the playoffs we may never have signed Mahrez. If we hadn’t stuck with Nigel we may never have had the great escape which was the chain reaction for all of this. So I say again, who is to say what is good, and whose to say what is bad.

We’ll go again. Well done lads. Good season.

Got the favour we needed from Villa. Still blew it. Only ourselves to blame, we let it slip with with some poor results in the season and we let it slip again today late on. Still, an FA Cup win and Europa League still represents an improvement on last year and a good season on the whole. Just not quite enough goal getting quality in the side and the defensive injuries haven't helped. Interesting to see how much we can strengthen in the summer now...

Tielemans crying.

Gutted I'll not see him play for us again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4490
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469
8Coventry City4363