Post Match Leicester 2 West Ham 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I honestly think all of Brady's whining in the press and all of the Kevin Friend nonsense contributed to the ref's decisions today. That or he's shit.

The ref - any refs - have to stop this American Football approach at corners /free kicks. WHU get Andy Carroll on - then at dead ball situation line up 2 or three attackers shoulder to shoulder between him and our defenders - as soon as the ball was kicked, they barge into the defenders trying to push them out the way or shoulder them aside to allow AC a free run at the ball. It's not football.
Still, we were very nearly masters of our own destruction so I'm very pleased with a point in the end. Well done to Ulloa, nice and cool headed.

wikipedia :D

I'm angry, ok ??:D

lol

There were no fewer than 38 revisions to Moss's wikipage in the 20 or so minutes after he sent Vardy off.

I thought all three subs did well.

Even if Spurs beat Stoke I don't see it as being massive pressure on us. A 5 point lead is still substantial at this time of the season.

I'm sure it will be a straight swap of Ulloa for Vardy against Swansea. And I agree that Ulloa must start. But I would also consider starting Schlupp on the left to add some pace to the attack.

Schmeichel looked fit to kill at the end and Morgan didn't look much happier.

I don't quite know what to make of that.

Vardy's first booking was harsh.

His second one was also a tad harsh but he did 'play' for the penalty.

The ref had warned Huth and Morgan pre penalty so Morgan can hardly complain - which he didn't.

Having said that both penalty boxes were awash with fouls today and if you are the ref how do you stop it?

Huth has been riding his luck for a while and (arguably) could have been sent off 4-5 times this season.

Our penalty was a 'soft' one, and I think he gave it to even things up.

A very good point against the toughest opponents we have come up against at home this season.

We can quite easily cope without Vardy against Swansea who are potentially the easiest game we have left.

Ulloa and Okazaki to start up front for me.

I have seen a some bad refs in my life, but today's Ref was truly remarkable in his total incompetence. If I had ever performed my professional duties in the same way I would have been sacked at worst, at best, received a severe reprimand with my future closely monitered, with possible demotion to a less demanding area of work. He was absolutely awful and reflects so badly on an area of the game which needs decisive and accurate decision making. Ref's can't always get their decisions right, but today was a perfect example of how not to referee a game where there was so much at stake.

That ref was definitely a guy who likes spurs. Fix.

I have seen a some bad refs in my life, but today's Ref was truly remarkable in his total incompetence. If I had ever performed my professional duties in the same way I would have been sacked at worst, at best, received a severe reprimand with my future closely monitered, with possible demotion to a less demanding area of work. He was absolutely awful and reflects so badly on an area of the game which needs decisive and accurate decision making. Ref's can't always get their decisions right, but today was a perfect example of how not to referee a game where there was so much at stake.
Big games always produce big talking points. He was a ref, refs are human - and despite his decisions (right or wrong) we pulled an equaliser in the last minute of the game. I can't find it within myself to find gripes, it was a match that exemplified why I love football.

And, in other news, it's nice that to hear that we signed a new player...

Screen Shot 2016-04-17 at 16.31.13.png

It could be the point that wisn us the title, it could also be the two dropped points that loses it. Ergo, it's not over - this game is history now and there is still a job to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669