Post Match Leicester 2 West Ham 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
On the ref, it's the inconsistency that grates, particularly the shoving in the area after Huth's infamous shirt being pulled off incident from a few weeks ago.
And Payet's blatant dive later in the game going unpunished

What bollocks. If it's a penalty (which it was, more than the one we got) then it's a penalty in any game.

How many penalties should have been awarded today?

Utter crap, sorry Camberwell.

If the letter of the law was applied the game today could have been abandoned due to neither team having enough players on the pitch.

Just got back from the game. NEVER have I not had the guts to watch a penalty but that was my first. Sat curled up unable to see what was happening, waiting for the signal from the crowd as to the result. I was actually shaking. The sheer idea of us losing had me emotionally disabled. The relief when the penalty was scored was like winning the game. My God, never have I experienced this level of want, need, expectation and fear from being a City fan. The only thing I regret at this moment? Not being able to see the faces of every single Spurs fan as that last penalty was slotted home...

Is it only me that really didn't give crap about the pen and getting a draw? I didn't even celebrate.

Thanks to the ref it is points dropped and a Spurs win tomorrow will put them back within 2 games of catching us.

Is it only me that really didn't give crap about the pen and getting a draw? I didn't even celebrate.

Thanks to the ref it is points dropped and a Spurs win tomorrow will put them back within 2 games of catching us.

Probably the strangest shit I've ever read on here and that is saying something

Vardy's sending off - wow, both quite harsh as yellow cards IMO and his sending off was the single biggest swing in the game. Once he had gone, we had no real outlet.

Extremely lucky to be given the final pen but **** it, a draw is probably an even result. Shows we need another quick striker (hopefully Claudio / Walshy still have a good opportunity to bring in someone like Musa who by all accounts is extremely quick)

That said, that last time we had a goalscorer who was absolutely flying and was out for a few games, Paul Gallagher stood in for Fryatt and scored a hat-trick.

Am I right in thinking that the last game Vardy did not play, Shinji played in his role and scored? I think we will be OK against Swansea.

Frustrating day but backing Stoke to get some kind of result. We've still got the momentum here.

Yes, with an almighty number of matches remaining...

Yes, just you

Everyone celebrated like mentals, hugging each other like long lost lovers - as any normal fan should have done

But when looking at what Spurs need to do to go above us a draw doesn't really help us out. Spurs need the same amount of wins if we had lost.

Although coming back will keep the players in a positive frame of mind.

Probably the strangest shit I've ever read on here and that is saying something

Reminds me why I stopped posting on here. Insightful and helpful as ever. Thanks for your input!

Yes, with an almighty number of matches remaining...

Glad to see you are so positive, I can't do anything but stare at the remaining fixtures and work out all the ways we can lose it. Oh to be an optimist...

But when looking at what Spurs need to do to go above us a draw doesn't really help us out. Spurs need the same amount of wins if we had lost.

Although coming back will keep the players in a positive frame of mind.

Reminds me why I stopped posting on here. Insightful and helpful as ever. Thanks for your input!

Glad to see you are so positive, I can't do anything but stare at the remaining fixtures and work out all the ways we can lose it. Oh to be an optimist...

You've not been missed.

That's what the equaliser did, it meant we went out of it feeling good not demoralised.

That's exactly what Robbie Earle and Graeme Le Saux said on the NBC coverage over here. They said that it will feel like a victory grabbing the equaliser with pretty much the last kick of the game and the players will be really looking forward to next week.

As for the timing of the goal, I just can't understand why people leave before the final whistle (unless they will miss a train etc.), in a game like that there is always hope. I wonder how many scousers left Anfield last Thursday before the 90 minutes was up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669