Post Match Leicester 2 West Ham 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad to see you are so positive, I can't do anything but stare at the remaining fixtures and work out all the ways we can lose it. Oh to be an optimist...

I can see Spurs getting a point at best tomorrow. That maintains the gap as it was before the weekend.

Yes, just you

Everyone celebrated like mentals, hugging each other like long lost lovers - as any normal fan should have done

On Sky at 93 minutes,before we got Ulloa's penalty, they showed young Leicester fans crying.

For ****'s Sake parents! Have a word with your kids. We are not Villa, moments away from being relegated. We are top of the league, 8 points clear and we need an absolute unassailable maximum of 8 points from 12 to be Champions!

It is just as well they were too young to have seen Nigel Pearson's Southampton dump us into League 1 on the last day of the season.

That was worth shedding tears over!

I also prefer to live my football with my glass half full as in the rest of my life that same ****ing glass is at best half empty.

Still ours to win.

Reminds me why I stopped posting on here. Insightful and helpful as ever. Thanks for your input!

Stop posting again then you big softy.

You posted something utterly ridiculous and it can only be taken as such.

Although you seem to have realised this and actually realised the ****ing gigantic psychological lift this gave us, just look at Kasper after the game.

Huge, huge lift for the boys.

Although you seem to have realised this and actually realised the ****ing gigantic psychological lift this gave us, just look at Kasper after the game.

Kasper was a little bit chuffed wasn't he. As was I. What could have been a great second half of Football was spoiled by farce. That point could be the difference at the end of the season. Howays you Stokies

And your reply was your typical over reaction that doesn't add anything to be conversation and just attacks the post/poster.

At least this post you have added something. Whilst it is a big lift, the point still doesn't do much for us - which is what I was suggesting.

Media touting an additional ban for Vardy for his reaction to the sending off. Lovely.

I think the ref would need to include this in the report for it to happen. Which, after his performance today, would be the icing on the cake!

After a few hours reflection I'm happier than I was when I left the ground. I'd not have turned my nose up at a point before the game; West Ham are a good side. We're still well in charge in the title race, whatever Spurs do tomorrow night. They'll not win all five games anyway, which means we'll need two wins at worst to be mathematically certain of the title. I'd put money on us winning both remaining home games.

Apparently he called the ref a **** and could face a three match ban if the ref includes it in his report, which, as he's a **** he probably will.

That's exactly what Robbie Earle and Graeme Le Saux said on the NBC coverage over here. They said that it will feel like a victory grabbing the equaliser with pretty much the last kick of the game and the players will be really looking forward to next week.

As for the timing of the goal, I just can't understand why people leave before the final whistle (unless they will miss a train etc.), in a game like that there is always hope. I wonder how many scousers left Anfield last Thursday before the 90 minutes was up.

My father, who is 93 years old and lives in Clarendon Park, left 10 minutes before the final whistle because he cannot manage the crush at the end of a match. I spoke to him earlier, just as he was watching the last 10 minutes recorded and he said he had to cut me off as WHU had just been awarded a penalty.

If ever there was an excuse for leaving early, then I think my dad has a reasonable one. He has been supporting City for 80 years and I am surprised his heart is still working. It might be because he put 20 quid on us to win the league at Christmas at 20-1 and wants to spend it, not leave it to me in his will.

Last edited by a moderator:
Whilst it is a big lift, the point still doesn't do much for us - which is what I was suggesting.

If we end up winning the League by one point, this single point will be absolutely everything

It's equally as important as every other point, and should be celebrated as such

Leo was awesome today and deserves his shot v Swansea.
I'd have him and Gray in with Mahrez just off the striker rather than OkazakI. Not because OkazakI has done anything wrong, but because we won't need two link men on the pitch.
I'd keep Albrighton in because he's our best chance of getting crosses to the far post for Leo.
The best case scenario is if we beat Swansea and Ranieri has a dilemma for Man Yoo away...albeit quite an easy dilemma.

Schmeichel
Simpson Huth Morgan Fuchs
Kante Drinkwater
Gray Mahrez Albrighton
Ulloa

Schlupp OkazakI King if we need the change up.

Leo was awesome today and deserves his shot v Swansea.
I'd have him and Gray in with Mahrez just off the striker rather than OkazakI. Not because OkazakI has done anything wrong, but because we won't need two link men on the pitch.
I'd keep Albrighton in because he's our best chance of getting crosses to the far post for Leo.
The best case scenario is if we beat Swansea and Ranieri has a dilemma for Man Yoo away...albeit quite an easy dilemma.

Schmeichel
Simpson Huth Morgan Fuchs
Kante Drinkwater
Gray Mahrez Albrighton
Ulloa

Schlupp OkazakI King if we need the change up.
I can't see us dropping Okazaki.

After a few hours reflection I'm happier than I was when I left the ground. I'd not have turned my nose up at a point before the game; West Ham are a good side. We're still well in charge in the title race, whatever Spurs do tomorrow night. They'll not win all five games anyway, which means we'll need two wins at worst to be mathematically certain of the title. I'd put money on us winning both remaining home games.

I wish I could be as confident as you that Spurs won't win all their games. They could very easily win all 5 from what I can see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566