Post Match Leicester 2 Wolves 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Graz

Knocky and Nuge for us. Sako for them in between.

Am I right in thinking now 11 points clear of 7th place!?

I think that was the worst I've seen Wood play. He was terrible after he missed that sitter. Not sure why we brought Vardy on for Knockaert either when we were 2-1 up. Apart from that though a good result considering the way the games have gone so far this week.

That lead seems to have opened up very quickly!

Brilliant stuff.

Wolves were getting on top in that second half, particularly after they scored, and it looked like just a matter of time before they went ahead - and then we did instead.

That's the difference for me this year. Resilience.

Now the Wolves fans know how we felt at their place :)

Indeed. I thought the performance was a little sloppy from us tonight. Good performances from Knockaert (in the first half) and Nugent. Oh and Wes Morgan deserves a mention. A superb central defender that would cut it in the Premier without a doubt.

I think that was the worst I've seen Wood play. He was terrible after he missed that sitter. Not sure why we brought Vardy on for Knockaert either when we were 2-1 up. Apart from that though a good result considering the way the games have gone so far this week.

Leave Wood alone, he is perfect in every way - yeah he was poor tonight.

All the praise for Morgan is totally deserved!

Phew! That was a nervy one, but glad we got their in the end.

Youngy very passionate tonight. For once I agree with him.

Could've, should've, would've, feckin hell, they didn't we did.

3 points tonight with the funny results gone already this week, are very much welcome.

Second on all the accolades for big Wes, S E B won't have as hard a game again this season.

I have a had a crap day and I thought it might carry on tonight. I think Woods might have to dropped soon, he didn't score.

Aaaaaand relax.

Phew! That was a bit of a colon-twitcher in the second half. But, another win. Happy days!

Big Wes, what a superstar.

I have a had a crap day and I thought it might carry on tonight. I think Woods might have to dropped soon, he didn't score.
Had the same feeling. Glad the day finally got better for the both of us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570