Post Match Leicester 3 Birmingham 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Leicester City 3 - 1 Birmingham

Beckford 2 (34 and 95) and Schlupp (80) and a dodgy pen for them. :icon_bigg

Beckford gets two, Schlupperman gets one, as we come from behind.

Six points off the playoffs... ahem.

Blue army! I got to watch it! What a nice start to the day.

Bloody enjoyed that.

Really bloody enjoyed that.

Full bloodied, full contact, proper football with goals and pashun.

Feck me if only!!!!
Fat lady hasn't started singing yet.

Good finish for his second by JB

Good win and felt we would beat these on their poor run and us being back at home.

From the previous thread though:

Worth highlighting this post :icon_bigg:icon_lol:

haha and why would that be? Schlupp would have still been on the pitch and Nugent would have put it away anyway.

I expected better from you to be honest but I'm obviously not as good a judge of character as I thought.

Well deserved win. I think we bossed the second half. Glad for Beckford getting a brace in the league, good performance from him tonight. Hope he's not used his FA Cup goals up tonight though ;)

A win takes us crashing through the 50 point barrier - always a good moment. After this one we'll have ten league matches left. Win seven out of those ten and we'll finish on 72 points.

With just seven points separating the teams currently places 4th, 5th , 6th , 7th , 8th 9th and 10th it is very likely that five of these teams hit some very average form in the remaining games.

It's a long shot, but the door is still ajar and if we can sneak in to the play-offs then we'll go into them in good form and then obviously **** it up but hey ho, huff the Talbot.

And there you have it.

Joe_Fox

Ok, quoting myself here from the pre-match thread but I see it needs reiterating and updating.

There are now just four points separating the teams in 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th and 9th. Highly likely that four of these teams will hit bad form in the remaining matches. We have crashed through the 50 point barrier and have closed the gap. 6 points off 6th position and only 8 points off 4th, and with ten games still left - season over? Do me a favour!

Should reiterate that if we make the play-offs we'll fook it up.

Joe_Fox

Ditto! Thought his positioning at RB and overall play in fact, was garbage!

Yep, terrible positioning, got skinned by Andros Townsend a number of times, gave the ball away on a number of ocassions with piss poor routine passes. Mind you he did a nice turn on the edge of their box once.. then gave it away again.

Don't be such a ****ing loser Joe_ I won't accept anything less than the title

Take 6 points in the next 2 games and we'll be right up in there. Shame we can't play Cardiff 10 times until the end of the season though!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669