Post Match Leicester 3 Bournemouth 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Volpone

Gray looked a different player when he came on. Hopefully Rodgers can finally get through to him.
Gray was great. Fitter, stronger, more aggressive and the right attitude. I have been critical in the past but credit where due.

Skitzo

Callum Wilson might want to shut up about red cards not being given after he should have got 2 yellows in about 10 senconds after going the full Zaha when he was booked for diving

Micky

I can see why people think so, but I’m not entirely convinced it was a red.
I agree. Just before contact Tielemans has turned and isn't even looking at the player. Slow motion is not good in these circumstances because quite obviously movements don't take place in slow motion.

Volpone

And still walking from the stadium we heard people slagging him off

Apparently he went over the top on Wilson, though I’ve only seen a still
It was right in front of us. We couldn't understand why it was any chance of any card or even a foul. Thought Wilson was at fault.

City Fan

The set up that suits us best, right from the off. Brendan has learnt well, and learnt quickly.

The two centre backs were absolutely wonderful today. Controlled everything beautifully. Ndidi and Maddison were excellent, and I thought Albrighton had a storming game. Chilwell and Barnes struggled a bit.

But Vardy was absolutely world class. Such a wonderful, wonderful player who was too good for them in every way. Truly beggars belief that some feckwits (including Puel) were wittering on about how he was about finished this time last year. Stupid Idiots.
Rodgers has rapidly understood that if we can play to his strengths we can be devastating.

Bournemouth were a horrible moany, whining diving bunch of bang average wankers. Pity we didn’t do them by a couple more.
Perfect post.

I was confident as soon as I saw Albrighton on the team sheet, and he was magnificent. We went back to the same shape that worked so well when Brendan came in last season.

Soyuncu, Evans, Ndidi, Maddison and Vardy were all brilliant. Chilwell and Tielemans were off the mark for me.

But decent performance overall and we never really looked like we wouldn’t win.

Brown Nose

And VAR missed it?

VAR misses nothing. To make the on field referee change their decision on incidents such as this, they have to decide that the ref has messed up. There was insufficient evidence in these situations.

VAR is deliberately trying not to interfere too much in matches and this is surely a good intention. If we want the VAR ref to make the key decisions, the game changes completely. VAR delays would be much greater.

I think that they're doing a really good job so far.

popillius

VAR misses nothing. To make the on field referee change their decision on incidents such as this, they have to decide that the ref has messed up. There was insufficient evidence in these situations.

VAR is deliberately trying not to interfere too much in matches and this is surely a good intention. If we want the VAR ref to make the key decisions, the game changes completely. VAR delays would be much greater.

I think that they're doing a really good job so far.
It's pointless if it isn't fit for purpose. Tielemans should have been sent off. I'm glad he wasn't but that decision was wrong twice; once by the on-field referee and once by the incompetent referee watching in a studio elsewhere.

Like I say, I'm glad he was a buffoon, but the decision was wholly wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669