Post Match Leicester 3 Bournemouth 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
anyhow back to the football Albrighton again adds value everytime he is picked. I have said many times before it is not simply pumping balls into the box, it is the quality of the cross and that is where is Albrighton is king, oh and he adds width!
great result and pissed off it is international games again.

Jefferson Lerma did the same as Tielemans to Evans when already on a yellow so both teams were lucky.

Having seen it back had a red been shown I’d have understood but it was totally accidental from Youri

After 4 games, we're one of only 3 undefeated teams (Wolves also undefeated but still to play their 4th game).

Also only one of 4 teams to have a goal difference above +1 (Man City, Liverpool, Man Utd being the others.

Agree with everyone who has said that Youri’s challenge was accidental, he was clearly looking to plant his foot and use his body to roll Wilson. Yeah it was a little clumsy but they’re both unlucky. Wilson was unlucky to get hurt and Tielemans is unlucky to be on the end of more ****ing whinging from shit players and managers who need to blame others for their defeats. Just like that melted cheese faced tit at Newcastle.

Goal and an assist for Youri, a word for Chilwell’s ball for Vardy too, that wasn’t an aimless lump he clearly looked up and played a long pass

Goal and an assist for Youri, a word for Chilwell’s ball for Vardy too, that wasn’t an aimless lump he clearly looked up and played a long pass
Learning to play the early ball from the Fuchsmeister ;)

The only thing that may have saved him was the fact that he was turning as he planted his foot, but it looked bad.

Agree, he was clearly trying to spin his man and on the replay it looks like he slips a bit and his foot plants right into his shin. After it went to VAR I was expecting a red as in slow motion it looked nasty.

Mr Brendan Rodgers is a respectable manager. Mr Paulo Sousa looked cool and dressed as if he intended to- seduce somebody's wife. d Mr Craig Shakespeare dressed as if he was taking time off from his allotment. Mr Rodgers wears a dark suit and has the seriousnessof a 1950s bank clerk. However, even Brendan burst into laughter when Hamza tried to come on as a substitute and had to be sent back to the bench because he had forgotten to put on a Leicester City kit.

Mr Rodgers substitutions were all shrewd. When a defence is tiring they do not wanrt to facew the pace of Demari Graty Bringing on Hamza made sense when you are protecting a lead. The admirable Jonny Evans had been rolling in agony shortly before Mr Fuchs came on. I am sure Evans pain was genuine which is more than I can say for the acting of James Maddison.

Jamie Vardys first goal was reminiscent of Frankie Wortho at his best. The difference is that having run with the ball Frankie would have been knackered for the rest of the match.

I was disappointed with the chants about Harry McGuire who has done nothing to deserve them. I was even more disappointed by the reaction to Gray coming on. Gray is a talented young man and hopefully will do well under Rodgers. Last season Gray underachieved but a free spirit like Gray was never going to flourish under a Cromwellian like Puel

I was disappointed with the chants about Harry McGuire who has done nothing to deserve them. I was even more disappointed by the reaction to Gray coming on. Gray is a talented young man and hopefully will do well under Rodgers. Last season Gray underachieved but a free spirit like Gray was never going to flourish under a Cromwellian like Puel

Harry Maguire made his own bed. He paid his agent to act like a prick planting stories and agitate for a move all summer. Whilst I cannot complain about Maguire's behaviour on the pitch, he clearly just wanted out. His decision to join Man Utd can only be for two reasons - one he thinks they're better than us, which as a club they are, but as a team they're not. The other is money and, if we cut the bullshit, this as the single most important factor in him going there. Why should we as fans respect that? I may have done the same in his position but I'm fecked if I'm not going to respect him for ditching us for more money at the first opportunity.

SInce he's moved, his sickening fawning about every aspect of life at Man Utd on social media has really turned my stomach. It's a pretty pathetic show. Add to all this, he's really not all that as a player anyway. The Man Utd portrayal of him as some sort of defensive god since he moved is almost laughable. I'm watching Man Utd now just willing him and them to fail. Every goal they concede makes me happy.

Gray has underachieved for Ranieri, Shakespeare, Puel and Rodgers. He's underachieved starting games or coming off the bench. He's underachieved wide right, wide left, behind the striker and as striker. He did much better yesterday but I'll need a lot more evidence than 20 minutes that his 3.5 years of utter tripe is over. For different reasons, he has also earned supporters disrespect. It's up to him to do something about it.

Harry Maguire made his own bed. He paid his agent to act like a prick planting stories and agitate for a move all summer. Whilst I cannot complain about Maguire's behaviour on the pitch, he clearly just wanted out. His decision to join Man Utd can only be for two reasons - one he thinks they're better than us, which as a club they are, but as a team they're not. The other is money and, if we cut the bullshit, this as the single most important factor in him going there. Why should we as fans respect that? I may have done the same in his position but I'm fecked if I'm not going to respect him for ditching us for more money at the first opportunity.

SInce he's moved, his sickening fawning about every aspect of life at Man Utd on social media has really turned my stomach. It's a pretty pathetic show. Add to all this, he's really not all that as a player anyway. The Man Utd portrayal of him as some sort of defensive god since he moved is almost laughable. I'm watching Man Utd now just willing him and them to fail. Every goal they concede makes me happy.

Gray has underachieved for Ranieri, Shakespeare, Puel and Rodgers. He's underachieved starting games or coming off the bench. He's underachieved wide right, wide left, behind the striker and as striker. He did much better yesterday but I'll need a lot more evidence than 20 minutes that his 3.5 years of utter tripe is over. For different reasons, he has also earned supporters disrespect. It's up to him to do something about it.

Great post. This is not like the Kante sale, when the perception was absolutely that Chelsea would be having multiple better seasons than us. Of course Maguire also doesn’t have the history of the PL title so there’s no reason why we should be giving him any special treatment now.

He’s a rival player. Ta-ta.

Also couldn’t agree more about the social media thing. Seems to be the perception that being at United has somehow made him England’s best ever player as well, which is daft.

As we said before - he plays best with someone like Evans shouting at him to be in the right place. Can’t see Lindelof doing that.

Great post. This is not like the Kante sale, when the perception was absolutely that Chelsea would be having multiple better seasons than us. Of course Maguire also doesn’t have the history of the PL title so there’s no reason why we should be giving him any special treatment now.

He’s a rival player. Ta-ta.

Also couldn’t agree more about the social media thing. Seems to be the perception that being at United has somehow made him England’s best ever player as well, which is daft.

As we said before - he plays best with someone like Evans shouting at him to be in the right place. Can’t see Lindelof doing that.
I may be completely wrong here but in one of the recent Manchester United games, the referee made a decision and Maguire responded with that awful finger wagging thing to show his disagreement with the decision. I am sure he wouldn't have done something like that at little Leicester City?

Yesterday I am pretty sure I saw him asking the ref to book someone by pretending to wave the card in the air which I hate.

He did all that for us too.

It was about the only forward pass he made all day.
He surely must have been told by Rodgers to change his game and not get forward as much as he used to for us. Either that or he just no longer has the confidence to do it.

Strange when you think how much more attacking Ricardo is in comparison.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669