Post Match Leicester 3 Everton 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

bocadillo

Water Gypsy
Vardy, King, Vardy (pen)
Late consolation for Mirallis

The thin man with the five o'clock shadow has sung. Let the party continue.

Last edited:
Can't believe we conceded a ****ing goal there. Kasper looked ****ed off and rightly so.

Crazy times.

Dozens of times I have watched other teams celebrate and lift trophies, and dream that maybe one day it could be Leicester City, I would quickly dismiss the dream and set a more realistic dream like 'finish top 10, that would be awesome'.

What I have just watched is incredible, life changing! Leicester City FC will never be the same again. I will never Bethe same again.

What a day!

Feels fecking surreal right now. Kinda feels like nothing in football will ever compete with this and I can actually enjoy the game now.

Feels like the end of a great (the greatest) tv show. But it's more than that. Like kinda inspiring on a personal level, as the above poster says - almost life-changing, like I have motivation to do everything I've always wanted to do right now. The whole thing makes me want to go travelling round the world, find the person of my dreams, experience life to the fullest, as trite as all that sounds. And I'm gonna follow that through too - this Leicester team showed me I can do it all if I put my mind to it. I'm gonna make sure this isn't just an incredible moment of my life, but one which actually makes my life turn for the better.

That all sounds so trite and asinine, but ugh, this is impossible to put into words.

Time to walk into the sunset and get on with the rest of my life or something.

What a day!

Feels fecking surreal right now. Kinda feels like nothing in football will ever compete with this and I can actually enjoy the game now.

Feels like the end of a great (the greatest) tv show. But it's more than that. Like kinda inspiring on a personal level, as the above poster says - almost life-changing, like I have motivation to do everything I've always wanted to do right now. The whole thing makes me want to go travelling round the world, find the person of my dreams, experience life to the fullest, as trite as all that sounds. And I'm gonna follow that through too - this Leicester team showed me I can do it all if I put my mind to it. I'm gonna make sure this isn't just an incredible moment of my life, but one which actually makes my life turn for the better.

That all sounds so trite and asinine, but ugh, this is impossible to put into words.

I can utterly relate to the entire sentiment. I'll skip the dull details, but what the team has achieved this season has already impacted on my personal life for the good. I have an entirely different mindset.

This is incredible. Went to a pub in Windsor with my girlfriend which was very quiet until a big group of blokes getting started early with football drinking games came at kick off.

A Spurs fan, a Chelsea fan and two Man Utd fans shook my hand and bought me a drink. This is it they said, soak it in.

And soaked it in I did. This is ****ing glorious. Who cares what happens from here? Alright we all do, but now we will ALWAYS have this. Whatever happens, more league wins or relegation, we can always look at that photo of Captain Morgan lifting the trophy and remember this time. Because this is it. This is the top of the world, ladies and gents. And we are here to bask in it

Oh and I'm meant to be doing a half marathon in the morning. No drinking lasted til 30 mins of the game. 3 pints and a shot later with prosecco on ice, I'm not sure if I will make it now!

What a day!

Go and do it, NEVER leave wishes.

Dozens of times I have watched other teams celebrate and lift trophies, and dream that maybe one day it could be Leicester City, I would quickly dismiss the dream and set a more realistic dream like 'finish top 10, that would be awesome'.

What I have just watched is incredible, life changing! Leicester City FC will never be the same again. I will never Bethe same again.

What an evening. From the pre-match to the fantasy football we played to the celebrations. Never, ever thought I'd see that happen. Thought one day we'd see them prancing around Wembley with the FA Cup. But never that trophy.

What a special team.

So happy for Ranieri too.

(If only Vards had got his hat trick!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573