Post Match Leicester 3 Liverpool 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope they sack him. Would be excellent news

Could see Koop taking a break. He’d have his pick when he wanted to return, including Liverpool.

There’s definitely a sense of burnout about him, but true of almost all of us I’d guess.

That said, I thought Pep might **** off too and look what’s happening now.

Gerrard on their radar. Of course.

Would be a shame to see him leave under the circumstances of losing his mother and not being able to get home.

Stevie G would be an epic car crash waiting to happen though!!

I think Gerrard would use the excuse of wanting to see the season out with Rangers and not wanting to leave a job half done as a way to avoid taking that job without looking like he's truly turning it down, if that makes sense.

I hope Klopp doesn't go - he's entertaining, good for the league and is one of the more likeable managers. Of course Liverpool would be weaker without him though which would be nice... But would be very sad if he goes in the circumstances.

I'll just post my opinion all in one go.

Firstly, can BT Sport just go bust please? Their football coverage is shitter than when ITV had the CL. ****ing woeful collection of worthless commentators & pundits that literally make no sense.

McManamuppet was an uninspiring spare part afterthought of a player & he's the same in his current role. Replace him with the surviving Chuckle Brother & it'd be a seamless change.

Secondly, the Klopp interview was perfect.

I've just been informed that I'm banned from youtube for posting under it on there. Well worth it. It's only the account I use for being a **** anyway so ho-hum.

Yes Jurgen you were indeed dominant in the game. & managed to turn said dominance into one goal. ONE

Therefore, your team of wasters weren't ****ing good enough. Same as they haven't been for a good while now.

Boo hoo hoo. Cry me a ****ing river.

A few years in Scouseland is all it takes apparently to turn a ruthlessly efficient German football calculating machine into a whining little victim/drama queen wetting his little knickers in public.

**** off you whinging ****.

On Ndidi I told some non-City supporting friends the other day he’s one of the best midfielders in the country and barely any football fans will know who he is. Won’t get anywhere close to the teams of the year etc will he.

I'd love klopp to go. Can't stand the moaning ****. There's always a pathetic excuse when things don't go his way....grass too long, grass too short. Wind is the wrong direction, can't catch a bite. He doesn't even lose his glasses these days, the cheeky chappy. He needs to wait until Arteta has got the boot though from tomorrow's hammering by Leeds.

I'd love klopp to go. Can't stand the moaning ****. There's always a pathetic excuse when things don't go his way....grass too long, grass too short. Wind is the wrong direction, can't catch a bite. He doesn't even lose his glasses these days, the cheeky chappy. He needs to wait until Arteta has got the boot though from tomorrow's hammering by Leeds.
He’ll probably be our manager in 5 years time :icon lol:

He’ll probably be our manager in 5 years time :icon lol:

Nah we'll be an established member of the Big 10 by then and will replace the outgoing and legendary Ted with a former player with no experience. We'll be managed by Nathan Dyer after he's had a brief spell under Shaun Goater at Man City.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4490
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4366
8Coventry City4263