Post Match Leicester 3 Liverpool 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
The best thing about those Liverpool conspiracies are they totally ignore other big sides are pushing for a super league.

Check out this belter of a post on Rawk:

“You mean getting shanked weekly by bent referees, the massive bellend-ery of the media looking the other way, or the greatest injury decimation in club history?

How do you resolve stuff like this --- that is so clearly out of control --- while Man City walk free after a major charge of cheating?

This is our culture. Someone is sending a big big message to our club and owners --- and we should pay attention to it and resist the **** out of it.

Watch people start going after Klopp now... In some small twatteratti universes they already have.

Nothing wrong with our club. There is something going on here --- important people want to see the club humiliated
.”
Trumpian level of delusion here

Check out this belter of a post on Rawk:

“You mean getting shanked weekly by bent referees, the massive bellend-ery of the media looking the other way, or the greatest injury decimation in club history?

How do you resolve stuff like this --- that is so clearly out of control --- while Man City walk free after a major charge of cheating?

This is our culture. Someone is sending a big big message to our club and owners --- and we should pay attention to it and resist the **** out of it.

Watch people start going after Klopp now... In some small twatteratti universes they already have.

Nothing wrong with our club. There is something going on here --- important people want to see the club humiliated
.”

The scouse victim culture on full display there.

Going back to the match thread Miles pointed out a tackle by Mane, if it's the one on Amartey in the Leicester six yard area he was dead right. It was appalling, if that had happened anywhere else on the pitch it was definite yellow and possibly a red.

With all the complaints about players being bombscares, the one who terrifies me when the ball is at his feet is Schmeichel. He always ends up putting pressure on his teammates with his very poor passes.

With all the complaints about players being bombscares, the one who terrifies me when the ball is at his feet is Schmeichel. He always ends up putting pressure on his teammates with his very poor passes.
I reckon his distribution has gotten better of late but he does do that chip to midfield pass, the one that gives the opposition loads of time to size it up and attack. A small price to pay perhaps for his brilliance in shot stopping etc (and, cripes, at least he's not Alisson) but if that's his only option, I'd really rather he thumped it long for Vardy to chase.

But I really don't like being critical of Kasper because he has kept us in games, and he really is pretty darned good by keeper standards. I'll accept his occasional wayward distribution for that.

The scouse victim culture on full display there.

Going back to the match thread Miles pointed out a tackle by Mane, if it's the one on Amartey in the Leicester six yard area he was dead right. It was appalling, if that had happened anywhere else on the pitch it was definite yellow and possibly a red.

Absolutely, had Amartey stayed down and cried, might've been given, but can't var intercept?

Think we got out of jail today. Some of the passing and defending was pretty poor first half. Understandable considering the makeshift lineup.

I reckon his distribution has gotten better of late but he does do that chip to midfield pass, the one that gives the opposition loads of time to size it up and attack. A small price to pay perhaps for his brilliance in shot stopping etc (and, cripes, at least he's not Alisson) but if that's his only option, I'd really rather he thumped it long for Vardy to chase.

But I really don't like being critical of Kasper because he has kept us in games, and he really is pretty darned good by keeper standards. I'll accept his occasional wayward distribution for that.
Alison cost £66.8 million
Kasper cost £1.5 million
Whilst Kaspers kicking can be bloody frustrating he is one of the most consistent keepers in the league, he certainly is the best in terms of value for money.

Alison cost £66.8 million
Kasper cost £1.5 million
Kasper's brilliant for us, wouldn't change him for anyone so I agree, we accept the occasional wayward pass - that's what I was saying.

But those are not current market valuations!

Just reread the match thread.. good job BR didn’t do what many were were asking for and bring off Maddison and Vardy. AND Perez robbed the ball and linked up the play beautifully for a goal

Happy with the win, but my goodness me we were poor for a lot of that game, much to learn.

We have to look after the ball better from the back. The amount of times we gave away possession was incredible. Maddison and Tielemans also need to be better when closed down quickly. The best teams will look to stop those playing, for me neither did enough today.

Whilst I love Albrighton, he was desperately poor today also.

But, a win. Somehow!

The
Happy with the win, but my goodness me we were poor for a lot of that game, much to learn.

We have to look after the ball better from the back. The amount of times we gave away possession was incredible. Maddison and Tielemans also need to be better when closed down quickly. The best teams will look to stop those playing, for me neither did enough today.

Whilst I love Albrighton, he was desperately poor today also.

But, a win. Somehow!
Totally agree. We seemed to be hell bent on giving the ball straight back to them in our half over and over again.
Albrighton in particular

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670