Post Match Leicester 3 Norwich 1

So much better after they scored. More like the team we knew. Tempo was a much better mix of possession and intent. Using Fatawu (mostly via Doyle) more often. KDH, Wilf and Winks back to form.

We needed that so much

Good to get that extra goal. Could be crucial come the end of the season.

I just love Mr Vardy.

Not cooked, then.

Doyle made a massive, massive difference. That balance he provides with his left foot tilts the entire pitch. Easily MOTM for me.

Thought Justin did superbly down the right too, looked very comfortable there and has the attributes.

massive, massive result.

Much better today.

First time we’ve deserved to win a match for a long time. They never looked like equalising after the Mavididi goal.

Loved the bench players celebrations for the 3rd.

YES!!

We MASSIVELY needed that! I think that 3rd goal, especially coming from Vardy, is so huge for morale too. And hopefully so is coming from behind at last to win a game.

3 very winnable games coming up now. Have to push forward and let this be the turning point.

HUGE win, we had to win it and we did.

fans were immense today and would not let the players relax into their normal tedious play. hopefully saints stuff Ipswich this evening and the have Norwich away after.

Ndidi was superb today and you could see the passion from the players at the end. Great result let's push on now.

Their goal shouldn’t have stood, Faes was manhandled out of the space which was then filled with the cross.

Having said that, he was too easily manhandled.

I thought it was Ricardo but was it Daka at fault for their goal?
Their scorer did get away from him rather easily.

Clever play from Gibson to drag KDH out the way and Mads could have maybe done better.

Poor goal but Daka should definitely have been tracking the run - he switched off.

I thought it was Ricardo but was it Daka at fault for their goal?

Daka was closest to the scorer. Difficult to defend against though, when you're defending zonally. The ball went in KDH's area, but he was pushed out of the way. Daka only reacted after the scorer ran past him. Their player had the advantage because he knew exactly where the ball was going, so could get a running start.
I wouldn't bring so many players back to defend corners. Leave the defending to defenders in that situation.

Well, not even BN can defend that performance from Daka, but he'll give it a go I'm sure.

I thought we were excellent. Calm and controlled when needed and then attacking when the spaces presented themselves. Although I agree that we look better with Doyle on the left, his passing really let him down today. Far too many crosses or passes went out of play but at least he was making space for himself and he defended well enough.

Not wanting to invoke the wrath of MA, I thought Faes was absolutely fantastic in that second half. He defended so well, broke up play time and time again and got forward so many times to help out the attackers. He was my MoTM followed by Fatawu.

As for Vardy, what is there left to say? This is why bullshit nonsense like 'if that'd been Daka and not Vardy missing chances people would have been all over him' doesn't hold any water. Daka gives these types of performances time and time and time again. Vardy however, continues to do what he's always done best despite the very rare occasion it may not go for him; score goals.

We could find ourselves top with a game in hand come 22:30 tonight.

Their goal shouldn’t have stood, Faes was manhandled out of the space which was then filled with the cross.

Having said that, he was too easily manhandled.
Yes you are right. Though it was Dewsbury-Hall that was obstructed/fouled which allowed them to score.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566
9Coventry City4464
10Preston 4563