Post Match Leicester 3 Swansea 1

It's not. It's lager.
It’s not only a beer, or lager, or ale. It’s a brand. You don’t go to the bar to say «Can I have a pint of Fuller’s, please», but you might do that for a Leffe because the pub only have one of their sorts.

It’s not only a beer, or lager, or ale. It’s a brand. You don’t go to the bar to say «Can I have a pint of Fuller’s, please», but you might do that for a Leffe because the pub only have one of their sorts.
But...Leffe do several different beers as well

But...Leffe do several different beers as well
And I've had most of them on the beer machine

Leffe Spring
Leffe Summer
Leffe Cascade IPA
Leffe Noel

All fantasic

It was me. & I continue to be angered by this constant disparaging of the witch community & their often magnificent endowments. So far their tits have been accused of being both flat AND cold.

Yet another minority oppressed by tired cliches. Makes me sick.
Start a focus group

Well, he's as clueless as some of you lot then.

These are the exact same fans who have made the KP very atmospheric and loud many, many times. But of course they've all decided at exactly the same time to suddenly stop making noise haven't they?

It's difficult to conceive of anything more idiotic than that take. Blame the fans. Yeah right.
He isn't though. He's bang on.

He's not blaming the fans for anything, he's making a point about some complete ****wits thinking that they know better.

There are plenty of fans who aren't screaming and shouting but are enjoying the games. Maybe if you stopped speaking for 'all' fans and instead become the spokesman for the entitled wankers brigade, you'd have more of a receptive audience.

I honestly cannot believe the complete ****ing lunacy of some of the miserable chin draggers on here.

Every single, often abusive, post on here arguing with the criticism of the style of play has failed to address the point and instead made up a load of old shit that hasn't been said.

Just saying.
**** me this is the 'ironiest' of ironic things ever written anywhere ever.

The balls on this guy. :043:

I think Enzo should shut the **** up.

As a new manager taking over a team that had just been relegated in spite of having a team easily good enough to finish around 10th, then selling his best players.

Then rebuilding the squad and completely recreating the style in which they play.

Them being top of the league by 10 points and on track to break the 106 record points haul by Reading, along with scoring the most goals in the league while maintaining a pretty watertight defence.

While at the same time scoring some of the best team goals we have eve seen along with turning supposed duffers into promotion expectants.

I mean, why should the fans be happy with THAT?

Easy to take a quote completely out of context when you just include the words to suit your argument.

It's probably closer to £50 when you add the cost of membership and depending how often you get to go.

Easy to take a quote completely out of context when you just include the words to suit your argument.

It's probably closer to £50 when you add the cost of membership and depending how often you get to go.
Again, you don't have to spend that. You could spend nothing instead.

If you don't like pizza, stop going to Pizza Hut and paying for pizza.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469
8Coventry City4363
9Middlesbro4463
10Preston 4463