Post Match Leicester 4 Aston Villa 0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy ****ing shit, its just amazing being able to watch two legends like Marc and Jamie still do the business for us.

Drink it in as it won't be forever.

Top players

Gentleman school boy error took the wife out for a sunset dinner on holiday ( no WIFI) in a nutshell (and I am not going to scroll through pages!) How were we!

Wilf’s mere presence makes such a difference to us, our midfield start much higher up when he’s there.

Vardy looked healthy for the first time in months.

Not his biggest fan but Albrighton was solid and played a lovely cut back for the 4th.

I think James Justin ended Fuchs career as a full back with that performance, his main role was to back up Chilwell now he’s been passed for that too

Not his biggest fan but Albrighton was solid....

HaHa, what a load of shit

Albrighton had a magnificent game. He virtually marked Grealish out of the game on his own, and with the ball he was excellent

A certain starter now, assuming full fitness - way ahead of Perez in the pecking order after that and a million squillion miles in front of that twat Gray

HaHa, what a load of shit

Albrighton had a magnificent game. He virtually marked Grealish out of the game on his own, and with the ball he was excellent

A certain starter now, assuming full fitness - way ahead of Perez in the pecking order after that and a million squillion miles in front of that twat Gray
Homer the lad is massively underated and has been phenomenal for our club, he is consistent and always produces the goods when he has a regular run in the side, sounds like BR got it spot on tonight and he deserves great credit for it.

Lots of (rightful) praise for Justin, but he’s actually a right back playing out of position.
How good can he be?

Lots of (rightful) praise for Justin, but he’s actually a right back playing out of position.
How good can he be?
I don't think he is out of position. He can play both left and right equally well.

It's obvious there is a real chemistry and understanding between him and Barnes which simply doesn't exist between Chilwell and Harvey.

Praet was just outstanding tonight and Mendy and Tielemans did well when they came on.

Villa had four touches in our box - the lowest by any team in any PL match this season.

Well done Wilf.

Also I hope Brendan puts an arm around Kelechi, wasn’t his night but we can all recognise how important his development has been this season to make him a competent plan B.

Villa had four touches in our box - the lowest by any team in any PL match this season.

Well done Wilf.

Also I hope Brendan puts an arm around Kelechi, wasn’t his night but we can all recognise how important his development has been this season to make him a competent plan B.
He got a great ovation from our fans when he walked off.

Just seen the first goal properly. Nacho did some fantastic work to come back, nick the ball ahead of their player, control it and give it off to Albrighton. I see hope in Nacho, just needs to play more often hopefully with Vardy.

Praet is looking like a great acquisition too.

Glass half empty?
Justin's just had a great game and you're worried about Sarr? I think Sarr and Watford should be more worried about Justin and Barnes.

No, realistic.

Villa provided little to no threat and Justin wasn't tested defensively. We know Barnes does not track back.

Justin looks like he could be brilliant for us. But have we seen him up against a decent winger yet? I don't think so

No, realistic.

Villa provided little to no threat and Justin wasn't tested defensively. We know Barnes does not track back.

Justin looks like he could be brilliant for us. But have we seen him up against a decent winger yet? I don't think so
I just don't see Sarr as that decent winger to test Justin either. We need to impose ourselves on Watford and make their wingers drop to defend our full back.

Last night I thought we looked a bit shaky til about 15 mins. Then we started to dominate.
When the 70th Minute hit, we looked like we did at Soton. Ruthless, effective and team like. Made our own luck a lot by pushing everyone forward as a combined force. Fourth goal was exceptional.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469
8Coventry City4363