Leicester 4 Barnsley 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
My photos from today - not as, ahem, interesting as BFs, and the exposure is crap (I tried to adjust the settings etc, but I think I was simply too far away for decent shots), which is a shame because there is one I would love.

Was it the full frontal of the half time cheerleaders?

His brat of a son spent the whole 90 mins kicking the back of my seat despite several times telling him to stop.

Your fault. You should have threatened him and his dad that you would strangle the little fecker if he didn't desist.

Then you should have called a steward to eject them. That's what they are there for. You were weak and got what you deserved..... a good kicking.

I thought Mee played well too. I think he has got "Oakley" syndrome down where people just pick up on all his mistakes because it's him, whereas if they made by another player would forget about them.

Absolutely astonishing that both Alan Young and Ian Stringer and even Sven gave Mee their man of the match award yet people on here still criticise him. Sometimes you have to wonder whether people know a good footballer from a park player.

Those fans who always start moaning and shouting "get into 'em, **** 'em up" when we are doing a fine job of sitting back and letting the opposition play without threatening piss me off no end. We don't have to press for 90 minutes, ffs! It'd knacker the team out for one thing.

Great result, nearly in positive goal difference and great place in the league! Promotion push definately on!

Watching the highlights, feck me Kingy's chip, Naughton's 25 yarder and Gally's 25 yarder are beautiful!

Last edited:
Absolutely astonishing that both Alan Young and Ian Stringer and even Sven gave Mee their man of the match award yet people on here still criticise him. Sometimes you have to wonder whether people know a good footballer from a park player.

I don't care what anybody says, Mee was okay today but he was nowhere near MOTM.

thought we were average today, let them get in te game at the end of the first half when we should have been handing them the pasteing of a life time. Theyre a poor poor team. having said that 4 beautiful goals

Amazing how people see the same game in totally different ways.

I thought it was an excellent performance - especially in the second half.

I also thought that Barnsley played some thoughtful football in the first half and we went too far in allowing them to have a lot of possession which eventually led to a bit of a crisis when they scored and were very close to equalising. Our third goal killed them off.

If every performance is at this level then we will get into the play offs- which would be remarkable given the start to the season.

Watching the highlights, feck me Kingy's chip, Naughton's 25 yarder and Gally's 25 yarder are beautiful!

What about Kings interception in his own half and run through to score from outside the box?

I tell you, maybe not as spectacular but a fine goal nonetheless.

Four GREAT goals yesterday.

What about Kings interception in his own half and run through to score from outside the box?

I tell you, maybe not as spectacular but a fine goal nonetheless.

I think those of us sitting to the left side of the Kop had the view that showed exactly how good this goal was. With players running to give him options to both sides, King took the responsibility on himself and, already having carried the ball for over 30 yards, deliberately slotted it just inside the keeper's left-hand post. To suggest it was any less of a goal than the other three is nonsense.

But what might have happened if the asst hadn't flagged for the off-side before their goal and we hadn't managed the clearance off the line just after it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00