Post Match Leicester 4 Doncaster 0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Birch is telling anyone who will listen that Nigel is 'a dead man walking'.

The Birch has taken out a contract on him? Seems a bit extreme. I didn't even know that he'd fallen out with him as well.

The Birch has taken out a contract on him? Seems a bit extreme. I didn't even know that he'd fallen out with him as well.

The bloke who told me this thinks we were paying 60k a week for Johnson and Beckford is on 45k a week so he might not be so well connected :rolleyes:

Just to pass on what I have been told by a not necessarily reliable source.

Mills turned up for the match yesterday and was sent home having been told that Pearson does not want him near the first team players. I am told the problem with Mills originated with a physical confrontation with Wellens at the training ground.

Has anybody else heard this?

It doesn't fit with what I heard. Beaumont's friend heard Mills muttering about not wanting to stick around any longer and then saw him drive off; however when I walked past the car park 10 minutes after this, his car was still there (at about 14:40) so neither story seems to be completely accurate.

Bit cruel to keep him on the air for so long just so they could take the piss out of him :icon_wink

Easy meat with that accent.

I do not get to many matches these days. I therefore know little about Marshall: I know enough to be aware that Nigel Pearson is out of his depth. There is no point in re-fighting this point: time will tell....

You know little about anything - you don't watch us play. Therefore there's no point to re-fight.

You know little about anything - you don't watch us play. Therefore there's no point to re-fight.

You have no more idea about my level of intelligence, or knowledge on any subject - other that Ben Marshall - than I do of yours. I am glad to see that you agree with me upon the final point.

You have no more idea about my level of intelligence, or knowledge on any subject - other that Ben Marshall - than I do of yours. I am glad to see that you agree with me upon the final point.

I know of your knowledge of LCFC as you've just told me, you don't know anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669