Post Match Leicester 4 Doncaster 0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unbelieveable, a 4 - 0 win and still people moan.
WTF has City got to do to win some people over.
Frankly, I don't think it's worth bothering with the fickle boneheads.

The worst 4-0 win I've seen.

We were flat for the majority, our superior finishing and professional goalkeeper was the difference. Gave away too many chances for my liking against the bottom side.

Still, the result is the most important and we have to back it up.

There was a flatness after the second goal since it was clear Doncaster had lost. Their forwards were never going to score two goals.

I have never seen a match in which Pearson was so relaxed- no doubt because Doncaster were so incompetent. The two occasions when Pearson got annoyed both involved Kasper - a bad throw and a goal kick that simply went out the other end. I could not make out what Nigel called Kasper but I don't think "professional" was the word he used.

There was an incident in the first half that I found difficult to see. It appeared as though a Leicester shot was going in and Beckford deflected it out of play. Perhaps someone with a better view can tell me if I am right.

I didn't see any of the game or listen to commentary or even find out we were 4 up until about 5ish, to be honest the way we played didn't entertain me in the slightest.

My team has won 4-0 - what's there not to like?? Don't understand the negativity - would you only be happy with 12-0 - 'cause that's not going to happen!

People will be happier when we get back to losing ways on monday.

Oh and doesn't that Marshall lad look like a good player. I also think Drinkwater willl turn out to be a cracking little player. Even if we don't make the play-offs (which we most probably won't) I believe that Pearson will build a very good side - as long as he is provided with the resources.

My team has won 4-0 - what's there not to like?? Don't understand the negativity - would you only be happy with 12-0 - 'cause that's not going to happen!

Like the fact we won but it wasn't exciting, it was a bit like some of the league 1 games where we were convinced we'd win by a few goals before we touched the ball

Only game I've managed to get to this season and enjoyed it immensely, terrific performances in particular from Nugent, Marshall and Beckford. Typical end of season feel to the game, we know we're not going up and they know they're going down. Yes, if they were more clinical in front of goal then we may have been in more trouble but they weren't so it didn't matter. We were not playing at 100% and were happy to give them some time and space, we could have stepped it up if needed. Can not believe that the second goal hasn't gone down as an OG. I was cursing Peltier for a rubbish cross when Ikeme seemingly managed to push it between his legs and in to the net, hilarious!! King looked good on his return; calm, measured and set up the move which led to the fourth goal.

Marshall really has been looking like one hell of a prospect recently, like someone said earlier the kind of player who can produce something from nothing which is what we've been lacking a lot this season. His goal was excellent, it was on out side and the bend he got on the ball was sublime, it looked like it was going to be saved by the keeper but it curled away from him across his body in to the top corner, but it was just after the goal that was even better: he pulled off this shot with absolutely sublime technique and it floated over the helpless keeper and hit the post, it was similar to Cantona's famous goal vs Sunderland, unforutantly this one hit the post and bounced out rather than hit the post and bounced in.

Great to see King back from injury and with a neat assist too!

Also, that was by far and away Ikeme's best ever game for us.

You can only beat whats in front of you. We achieved that. Onwards and upwards.

Only game I've managed to get to this season and enjoyed it immensely, terrific performances in particular from Nugent, Marshall and Beckford.

Then you sir are an idiot and it must have been your game I was watching rather than everyone else's.

Only game I've managed to get to this season and enjoyed it immensely, terrific performances in particular from Nugent, Marshall and Beckford.

I'm sorry but you're mistaken, you couldn't have enjoyed it, it was actually the worst 4-0 win we've ever had. I should know, I watched it on the Thai TV stream and even they sounded pissed off at the way we won.

Meanwhile in Doncaster: "That's the best 4-0 defeat I've seen in quite some time, great stuff boys :038: ".

Oh and doesn't that Marshall lad look like a good player. I also think Drinkwater willl turn out to be a cracking little player. Even if we don't make the play-offs (which we most probably won't) I believe that Pearson will build a very good side - as long as he is provided with the resources.

:038:

:038:

:icon_razz

Some very good posts on this thread. Prof your comment was delicious.

:icon_conf

Oh, here we go, you just never let things go do you! My mind was on other things that day, I wasn't at my best and your experience really wasn't representative of what I can do at all. DG was just giving his opinion.

:icon_lol:

I didn't watch the game had no interest I am a bonehead supporter and sick of this Leicester side teasing me like a saucy little minx giving me the come on only to tell me "Heading home as have an early start tomorrow"

Worst 4-0 deficit we have ever won by.

A question for those who regularly watch the team: how is Marshall playing? I know that he is scoring regularly but is he creating for others? Gallagher scores a fair few but, I always feel, does little else: is Marshall in the same mould, or is he a genuine winger/attacking midfielder?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669