Post Match Leicester 4 Doncaster 0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good win. After the second goal we seemed to not even have to put much effort in.

I think that's the players playing with the pressure off...

Good goals though and good win. 4-0 with none of the strikers scoring. Beat Ipswich now please.

Last edited:
Ross already!

We never beat Ipswich, but it's nice to see us win by such a deficit, even though they are bottom of the league. If we beat Ipswich, I will be over the moon, but as I said we never beat Ipswich, so I can't see it happening!

Just back from the game and what a lovely way to finish our Saturday fixtures. Everyone to a man looked solid today and I thought PEARSON'S subs were good. Was miles away from the Peltier goal (or OG?) but Ikeme looked to fumble. Marshall's as ever was sublime. Crowd again was fantastic - especially L1 who have carried the team at home this season. Hate this though - is there a miracle out there?

it's nice to see us win by such a deficit

We're not in deficit, that'd be used if we'd lost. It'd be a surplus or an excess in this instance.

Not being a ****, this is me being helpful

Tbh it could have been 10-4. They had some good chances and Ikeme made some good saves despite his faux pas.

On paper it looks like a mauling but the reality is somewhat different. Yes we were generally comfortable and I'm delighted with the scoreline. We looked capable of scoring every time we went forward, although I think that says a lot about just how poor Doncaster were defensively.

Marshall showed once again that he can produce out of very little. He'd had a very quiet game up to his goal but looked confident from there on, especially when played on the left and allowed to cut inside. That must surely be something we can use to our advantage particularly next season.

But it's a scoreline which suggests everything is rosy and that is far from the truth unfortunately. I lost count of how many gilt-edged chances Doncaster squandered and another side could easily have taken four or five goals of their own today. We look so vulnerable at the back in almost every match and it's worrying. Bamba was awful today.

On the whole, though, a great result to take into Monday's game. We won't be troubling the play-offs this season but it would be nice to at least end the season positively.

The worst 4-0 win I've seen.

We were flat for the majority, our superior finishing and professional goalkeeper was the difference. Gave away too many chances for my liking against the bottom side.

Still, the result is the most important and we have to back it up.

Worst 4-0 win I've ever seen. Useless opposition.

It's not the winning 4-0 that irritates me, it's the knee jerk negativity that a 4-0 win brings.

(apologies, in seriousness I will bow to the opinion of those who saw it, but from not having been there it does seem that we can never be satisfied)

Last edited:
I'm going to write to ThaiTV and demand they sort out their feeds as I saw an entertaining game full of us pressing forward, neat touches on the ball, loads of confidence and a great win. I demand that they start streaming the same negative rubbish that everyone else had to suffer so that I too can moan about it.

I'm going to write to ThaiTV and demand they sort out their feeds as I saw an entertaining game full of us pressing forward, neat touches on the ball, loads of confidence and a great win. I demand that they start streaming the same negative rubbish that everyone else had to suffer so that I too can moan about it.

You need to install the iShitVue plugin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670