Leicester 4 Millwall 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can. It's a bloody awful programme. But then the level of football analysis on the television in this country is piss poor anyway, so it's par for the course.

Looked good attacking on the highlights, tbf to them the first Millwall goal was unstoppable, and the second pen was NEVER a pen! Good result and moved up to 10th!

One of the best moments in the game was immediately after Millwall scored their first goal.

Before we restarted the game, Yakubu was telling everyone to keep calm, keep the ball on the ground and keep playing our football.

We seem to have captains all over the pitch now and have gone from being a no confidence, quiet team to a confident, vocal one.

A big improvement.

One of things I noticed yesterday was that Bamba was talking to the rest of the defence and organising them. He's been there a couple of weeks and already not afraid to help out and tell his fellow defenders what to do.

Last edited:
I do think that Yakubu is lacking slightly in fitness at the moment. Which can only be a good thing, as when he gets fully fit, he'll be even more of a threat.

I do think that Yakubu is lacking slightly in fitness at the moment. Which can only be a good thing, as when he gets fully fit, he'll be even more of a threat.

But not lacking humour, when Stringer asked him why he selflessly passed to Bamba for our third he replied by saying he hadn't, he'd shot and miss hit, I found it funny.

Hi all. First post and all that.

Great first post, Lee. Very helpful to those of us that couldn't make it to the game and can't rely on what Stringer has to say on commentary. :)

Out and about last night completely missed this. Wish I'd stayed in and watched it.

Well done Sven really got us playing well. Shame our GD is shite but we are in the hunt.

Own up who was doing the Poznan in L1 after Bamba's first?

Not me! But I was one of only a few who didn't.

Yup, he sure did

I'd have implied that it was a pass to him as well rather than make that it was a "shit shot". I'd have allowed Yakubu to say and explain it in his own words. And if he did say that he meant the pass or meant the shot, then that's up for him to say so.

It's in Dublin and I have now thanked all of your posts on this page. I've thanked a lot of people since I got my iPad because I haven't learned how touchscreen works yet. U:icon_wink ciao

Thanks to you and your iPad for all the thanks. My life quality has been raised considerably along with my thanked status :icon_wink

Hope you survived your night out in Blanchardtown

Out and about last night completely missed this. Wish I'd stayed in and watched it.

Well done Sven really got us playing well. Shame our GD is shite but we are in the hunt.

Own up who was doing the Poznan in L1 after Bamba's first?

Me :112: and I'm not ashamed either.

I find it a little confusing, what is the point of putting your back to the pitch? If you want to jump up and down, fine, but why not do it facing the pitch?

I find it a little confusing, what is the point of putting your back to the pitch? If you want to jump up and down, fine, but why not do it facing the pitch?

It looked pretty shit from where I was sitting, and I think the Millwall fans began to sing 'What the ****ing hell is that' shortly afterwards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669