Leicester 4 Millwall 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
That should be an adverb, right?

I worry too much. 5th beer. Wish I could be as funny as Macky when I'm drunk. I'm not, I'm just miserable. And a bit drunk.

Opp med humøret :056:. We won 4-2

Game being shown in it's entirety on fox soccer plus tomorrow at 5. For any statesiders.

Looking forward to watching the yak in all his glory.

Skavlan is brilliant though. Especially his hair. Best Norwegian since Fleksnes, Ole (Sällskapsresan) is in with a shout as well.

I fear someone might ask us to get a room soon :icon_wink.

No doubt about who is my favourite Swede right now

Skavlan? Hair? What do you need that for?

Everyone can be a part of the Scandy club, we have meetings every Saturday night where we enjoy the fruits that our countries up north are blessed with.

Can someone pkease do me a favour and find the videoclip where two Norwegians talk about a book as if it was computer support, it's been on here before, love that one.

Everyone can be a part of the Scandy club, we have meetings every Saturday night where we enjoy the fruits that our countries up north are blessed with.

Can someone pkease do me a favour and find the videoclip where two Norwegians talk about a book as if it was computer support, it's been on here before, love that one.

This?

[YOUTUBE]zotTf0G9STM[/YOUTUBE]​

Last edited by a moderator:

Brilliant. Thank you. I'm off, out in the Blanchardstown night. Have a good one my fellow City brothers and sisters.

Hey!!! I haven't been thanked properly. My thanked staus is still only 2. Don't go out in the Blanchardstown (where the **** is yhat anyway??) before you have thanked me properly!

Last edited:
Hey!!! I haven't been thanked properly. My thanked staus is still only 2. Don't go out in the Blanchardstown (where the **** is yhat anyway??) before you have thanked me properly!

It's in Dublin and I have now thanked all of your posts on this page. I've thanked a lot of people since I got my iPad because I haven't learned how touchscreen works yet. U:icon_wink ciao

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669