Post Match Leicester 4 - Newcastle 0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Youri did a thrust first in celebration at winning a throw in in first half. That shit can't be overlooked.....some are really trying despite others

Fist that should say ffs

Youri did a thrust first in celebration at winning a throw in in first half. That shit can't be overlooked.....some are really trying despite others
He was very pumped after scoring the penalty, ****ing love to see that.

Dreadful first half. Decent second.

It’s difficult to judge that because of how absolute dog bob Newcastle were - they’re going down for sure. But we can only beat what’s in front of us.

Maddison’s penalty was a disgrace of a decision.

Hopefully onwards and upwards…

Please don't get carried away, it will hurt more when we play someone who isn't absolutely, completely, unequivocally ****ing shit.

Newcastle Utd are a complete embarrassment.

Only thing in that ground worse than Newcastle were our pathetic, passionless, stagnant supporters.

They’re shit, **** them and their fans and their horrible players. I hope they go down and their shithole stadium catches fire, not with anyone in it like… we’ll leave their ownership to do the killing.
Lovely stuff.

Only thing in that ground worse than Newcastle were our pathetic, passionless, stagnant supporters.

I keep reading this sort of comment. I'm as guilty as anyone. I sit in the kop and hardly make a sound. My singing days feel mostly behind me. I did a couple of 'come on Leicester' shouts and that was about it.

The problem as I see it is that there are not many young people in the ground. I'm surrounded by middle aged to older supporters who have seen it all before and aren't especially happy with anything. We're much more likely to be triggered by something shite to give us a reason to shout some abuse than actually provide encouragement.

I'm not saying it's right but it's what it is. The ground is full of people like me. We can't really be arsed with it most of the time. I think I only applauded one of our goals.

My question is, what do you want? People like me to stop going to games? There were plenty of empty seats this afternoon that could presumably have been filled by excited young fans ready to sing their heads off. But do they exist?

I keep reading this sort of comment. I'm as guilty as anyone. I sit in the kop and hardly make a sound. My singing days feel mostly behind me. I did a couple of 'come on Leicester' shouts and that was about it.

The problem as I see it is that there are not many young people in the ground. I'm surrounded by middle aged to older supporters who have seen it all before and aren't especially happy with anything. We're much more likely to be triggered by something shite to give us a reason to shout some abuse than actually provide encouragement.

I'm not saying it's right but it's what it is. The ground is full of people like me. We can't really be arsed with it most of the time. I think I only applauded one of our goals.

My question is, what do you want? People like me to stop going to games? There were plenty of empty seats this afternoon that could presumably have been filled by excited young fans ready to sing their heads off. But do they exist?

I’d be amazed if our demographic was significantly different from e.g. Crystal Palace, who have just raised the roof for the full 90 minutes at Selhurst Park

When it comes to atmosphere it's all a load of bollocks behind the science innit? Bored fans of any age make **** all noise. Anyone who has met me on here will admit I'm a ****ing pain in the arse shouting all the time. If i was there today I'd be fairly silent as it's been boring as **** for ages. Away fans sing more, wow....what next eh? When we've played the same team at the sports direct arena in recent years we've outsung them. There's a definite issue with demographics that stadium expansion could sort....probably wont.

Well i did not see that score coming but will take it. i know it is only newcastle but you can only beat the teams in front of you and we must now keep doing it . Roll on the next game

When Maddison and Tilemans are fit and playing well it really makes a massive difference to our game, KDH is fitting in well and playing some good football having him break into the 1st team is like a new signing.
One of the best parts of the win today was having 3 academy players start the game.

Great result. Much needed. I know Newcastle are utter shit, but still, four nil is a guddun. Daka looks like a good signing. We should acknowledge that.

I ****ing love Daka, anyone that does a cartwheel and a backflip after a tap in to an empty net from five yards is alright by me.

Plus his awareness, touch, two feet and the fact that he just absolutely ****ing loves goals. We’ve got a good’un here. Not the finished article and Vardy still had a lot to give but Daka is going to be a proper player.

That's the first game that Youri has played for us where he has shown the necessary aggression and effort to go with his undoubted skill and ability. KDH and Luke Thomas set the standard and by the end of the game every player was closing down and forcing Newcastle into mistakes. Cags has finally got the message. If in doubt, boot it out.

Even that’s wrong.
I don’t know how you could go this long without noticing his desire, leadership and confidence. There’s way more than natural talent going on there, that’s blindingly obvious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566