Post Match Leicester 4 Nottingham Forest 0

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you take away how we have been playing, and the off field issues it was a great game of football by Leicester played in a superb atmosphere, it's why I love football and why I love Leicester.
Faes is going to be a fantastic player for us he has everything.

Funny as ****, it was a piss take on Forest singing Forest are Magic everywhere we go, they went silent after the City fans sang that for 5 minutes
Yes, I very much enjoyed that

Told you I wasn't impressed by his team selection. Too slow, not closing down enough giving your wide men complete freedom.

Not wanting or advocating his dismissal but if he is sacked the reasons are right there in his team selections.

Funny as ****, it was a piss take on Forest singing Forest are Magic everywhere we go, they went silent after the City fans sang that for 5 minutes
Rubbish, the team were garbage but the fans never stopped singing but don't let facts get in the way of a piss take

Rubbish, the team were garbage but the fans never stopped singing but don't let facts get in the way of a piss take

Honestly never heard a word from them all evening. It sounded like absolute silence from the other end of the ground.

Honestly never heard a word from them all evening. It sounded like absolute silence from the other end of the ground.
They sang at 3-0 down for 10 minutes but before that nothing.

They gave up when they got out sung with 'Forest get battered everywhere they go'

Told you I wasn't impressed by his team selection. Too slow, not closing down enough giving your wide men complete freedom.

Not wanting or advocating his dismissal but if he is sacked the reasons are right there in his team selections.
Unfortunately for you lot it does look like you are heading back to your historically correct level at the end of this season.

Why? What more should he have done?!
Nothing. But every single time he goes near the ball they'll be people jumping all over him. He was fine and made a couple of decent stops.

He may not be a great keeper but wonder how many of those losses we have suffered would have been prevented had we a different keeper? None. That's how many. He's not the single 'weak link', our whole defensive line is.

We were limited to having to score some absolute stonkers. If they defended so shit, we’d have had a large amount of shots from great positions, and hence a high xG.
We had at least 3. Hence xG being complete and total giblets.

Acoustics don't help in the KP and when you're sat in the Kop you don't always get to hear the away fans.

Having said that, they were one of the quietest set of away supporters we've had all year - very poor indeed. Suppose it's hard to make a noise when they're watching that shower of shite.

I was impressed by the City fans: I'd expected a disgruntled mob baying for Rodgers' head and making things difficult. Instead, they got right behind the team and were a boost to the players.

On TV, one could also hear good support from the Forest fans, even when the game was beyond them.

I was sat next to them, very quite throughout, apart from a 10mins spell before we got the 4th

Did anyone else think that Soumare looked as if he might just be settling in to the Premier league
Getting there, thankfully he's quite good at recovering the ball after he's given it away due to slowness.

Quite funny how much they hate Lingaard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469
8Coventry City4363