Leicester 4 Peterborough 0

Status
Not open for further replies.
so then, because we are above them,...... that makes us a bigger team? Makes sense that, never looked at it from that point of view.
Millwall and MK Dons are also bigger than Leeds then?

No, of course not, i'm not sure where you are coming from with your comments. Both teams have fallen from premiership status but at the moment we are in a stronger position. I resent the fact that tv coverage in the top 2 divisions focusses on those leading the division, when it comes to league 1 an average mid table team always takes priority. Do you have some affiliation with them or summat.

No, of course not, i'm not sure where you are coming from with your comments. Both teams have fallen from premiership status but at the moment we are in a stronger position. I resent the fact that tv coverage in the top 2 divisions focusses on those leading the division, when it comes to league 1 an average mid table team always takes priority. Do you have some affiliation with them or summat.

Don't let him get at you it's that time of month again for him :icon_wink

Dont take it personal NF. Its that wrong time of the month again for BG.........its his turn to get the beers in.

Definitely the best performance I have ssen from City for along time. I know it was only Peterborough and Divison 1 but it was nonetheless a great team performance. Some great passing and lots of chances created. It is hard to single out individuals but I would like to particularly praise Gilbert, Tunchev, Oakley, King, Fryatt and Howard.

Agree with all of that.

Best game of the season so far imo. and that's cos both sides wanted to play football.

our lads didn't play today because your lads wouldn't allow us to you were faster and to use a old cliche " wanted it more" I think we may have seen the Champions this afternoon.

Ps, may I also apologise for the behaviour of our 'loons' before the game in Grunby? Street, apalled,

Well I think your lot did, or at least tried to keep it a passing game, getting forward and playing it to feet instead of just lumping it up in the air.
It certainly makes for a more entertaining game, though tbh I'm quite suprised at the number of teams who have tried to do that this season, when if they watched a video of the Millwall game you'd know if you stuck 11 men behind the ball you'd probably win.

I actually think you were the best side we've played this season.

our lads didn't play today because your lads wouldn't allow us to you were faster and to use a old cliche " wanted it more" I think we may have seen the Champions this afternoon.

Ps, may I also apologise for the behaviour of our 'loons' before the game in Grunby? Street, apalled,

Top man :038::038::038:

Ps,don't worrie about your 'loons' we have some ourselfs :icon_wink

look at BG :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Looked like noisy banter and not much more by the time i walked past it, was actually impressed the police were just letting you chant and stuff without feeling the need to arrest everybody!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669