Post Match Leicester 6 Huddersfield 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nitpicking at Pearson a bit there BN.

In the last couple of weeks he has addressed a number of concerns I personally had in that he has brought in a striker and added some meat to midfield away from home. He even dropped old boy Lloyd Dyer today!

Really hope Keane is the partner for Morgan. I've not seen a great deal from Whitbread.

I'll also comment on NP. My view on him is unlikely to change much now. I think we often win despite him, rather than because of him. It was notable that with their team winning by six at home, as usual there was very little positive noise from the crowd towards him. A half arsed attempt at 'one NP' towards the end was embarrassingly muted to say the least. I think the lack of feeling towards him is a factor at home in terms of atmosphere and supporter feeling generally. Maybe his attitude to communicating with supporters and so on contributes to this as well as his managerial shortcomings, but I can't help feeling that he's tolerated rather than appreciated.

It was a great performance today and I'll give Pearson credit for it.

CANNOT believe foxes talk sometimes... "I don't want to see six goals put past a shite Yorkshire outfit. I want to see score 1 or 2 when we play the likes of Hull or Cardiff, very much like we did against Burnley. All you dockers will soon forget this when we don't get promoted because we couldn't do a job against a slightly more prepared outfits, such as Hull, Cardiff etc..." And
"no debut hat-trick for Wood, loan him out I say. We continue to ship goals and we desperately need a holding midfielder"
Am I drunk, missing the irony/sarcasm or are these people retarded??

Doikers not dockers lol (thou wtf a doiker is god only knows) :102:

It was a great performance today and I'll give Pearson credit for it.

I quite like NP's mardy outlook. He never gets too down about a defeat, never gets overexcited about a victory. OK he hardly has a civil word for the BBC Radio Leicester team, but who does?

He is employed to win games, and has been doing better at that than any manager in a decade. If the Thais want better PR then hire a Thai dollybird to do the interviews.

Boring, Boring Pearson!

On a good day city can be very good, on an off day we're seriously mediocre. Today Wood allowed us to play with a decent shape and everyone looked settled and effective for the majority of the match, hopefully the partnership of Nugent and Wood will allow us to control more games from the front.

I quite like NP's mardy outlook. He never gets too down about a defeat, never gets overexcited about a victory. OK he hardly has a civil word for the BBC Radio Leicester team, but who does?

He is employed to win games, and has been doing better at that than any manager in a decade. If the Thais want better PR then hire a Thai dollybird to do the interviews.

Boring, Boring Pearson!

fuk it, hire a Thai dollybird anyway I say

Me. I particularly love the young lad Jason who commentated on the Ipswich game, I think he's excellent. Probably the best radio commentator of all time. And he has nice hair.

Me. I particularly love the young lad Jason who commentated on the Ipswich game, I think he's excellent. Probably the best radio commentator of all time. And he has nice hair.

It is so important you have nice hair on the radio. :icon_bigg

We shat all over them from start to finish

That is all

Today was another good day.

Indeed. Just had a look at your remaining fixtures, I can't see a difficult spell at all. You'll just have to hope you don't **** it up 'again'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566