Post Match Leicester City 1 - 0 Blackpool

Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny how i didnt say that last part but thats what some of you idiots are like but hey i cant stop that and i gets the blame for it i cant win.bring it on i cant ignore people too.

Hoy!! You should be glad she took you off ignore. If you need any .'s or ''s, let me know and I'll send you some.

Go on, be a devil. Give him a 9

I thought Drinkwater had distinctly average game going forward. I thought his distribution was poor and moves broke down several times because of a stray pass from him

I thought Drinkwater had distinctly average game going forward. I thought his distribution was poor and moves broke down several times because of a stray pass from him

I disagree. He was my MotM, I thought he was excellent.

I disagree. He was my MotM, I thought he was excellent.

Have to agree, I thought he was everywhere today and was the player who was making us tick for much of the game, especially first half.

Just watching IH's interview after the game haha! sounds like a right fool. Goose.

Holloway launched a bitter attack on referee Jones.

He said: “Absolutely hopeless – for me not a penalty in a million years. The boy so blatantly dived. I don’t mind losing but I’d rather something else went in than that when someone seeks to get an advantage by going over like that.

“He should have been given a yellow card. Why people can’t get that right now I don’t know, that should be nil-nil and we’d be marching on.

“I don’t think that’s fair. The referee has made a human error and shouldn’t be allowed to.

“If you are going to give that one, why not gift us one as well? Why should I stand here doing my job and the referee can’t do his? Why should I have to put up with that?”

i wonder if the Tanger kids in my street will want to play footy today with my Leicester clad wide grinning son? haha..lovin it btw as they only had one shot on taget, forget the disputed pen that strike rate could not have won the match.. oh yeah made a financial killing on that 90 mins ( cocky fecker giving me the draw!!!)

I like Moore's throw

that is all

That's exactly the kind of win we'll need if we want promotion this year.

And we can get it because the quality is there. In Schmeichel we have a cracking goalkeeper, Morgan looks completely dependable, while Drinkwater and King could establish an excellent understanding in midfield. In Marshall we have one of the league's best players. Up front, Vardy and Nugent are more than good enough.

We may have rode our luck at times but we were the better side and just shaded it for me. I don't think the penalty was too soft either, he took out Vardy before touching the ball. No complaints from me either way anyway - they don't remember how you win them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669