Post Match Leicester City 1 Porto 0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hernandez should be our first choice right back I think. Thought he was really solid tonight and that throw is an absolute nightmare.

Amartey, as many have said, was excellent. He will find consistency as he gets older, but right now the performance of the team is generally mirroring his own.

A word should be said for Mahrez, who put in an excellent massively hardworking display. He absolutely ran his knackers off.

Wow... and I was worried the Champions League would be the embarrassing part of this season. Truly surreal stuff.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Crawled out of bed at 4.45, when we went 1-0 up I just felt confident we'd see it out.

A few nervous moments at the end but a good win.

Tim Sherwood in the pundit seat, full of praise for us and our achievements, I see this man in a different light now.

Drinkwater MOTM for me. Superb yet again. I think he's been our best player this season. Now N'Golo has gone, Drinky is proving just how good he is - last season a lot of his credit went to Kante!

Amartey was very very good. Slimani looks a great buy. Flashes from Vardy and Mahrez.

Defended pretty well. Hernandez is a better defensive option than Simpson but doesn't offer as much in attack.

Far more confident with Schmeichel than Zieler.

Great, professional performance throughout!

Just that and the ZDS Cup missing off his CV!

Anglo-Italian were not first-class fixtures so can't really be said to be missing. Not sure that he ever played in the Midland League though.

Ref was utter wank tonight and ruined what could have been a good, flowing game. They were also cheating from minute 1.

Ref was utter wank tonight and ruined what could have been a good, flowing game.

I thought he was strict but fair. I would hardly disagree on any decision he made. I don't think you can blame the ref when a player's actions affects the flow of the game. On at least a couple of occasions he let the play go on but then gave a free-kick when the anticipated advantage did not accrue - that's good refereeing.

What a wonderful, wonderful, wonderful night

The atmosphere was spine tngling and superb. The whole occasion was superb. Hearing that music in our stadium was superb. And the performance on the pitch was superb.

Amartey and Drinky were outstanding. Slimani was good, and the back five were excellent

The cross from Mahrez for the goal was breathtaking. What a true genius that man is

But it was our collective defending in that second half that was the truly outstanding thing, from everyone on the pitch. Brilliant stuff

They were a vile, cheating, diving, moaning bunch of faggots. I hate them
The ref, and his assistants were incompetent buffoons

This is what it's all about. It's the Champions League FFS.
Unbelievable days

Ref was utter wank tonight and ruined what could have been a good, flowing game. They were also cheating from minute 1.

It was quite laughable in the second half. I did begin to wonder if they all had severe balance issues when they were throwing themselves down with no-one near them.

I have to say, the noise at the start, as the players came out of the tunnel, was amazing. It felt like something special.

Get higher baby.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670