Post Match Leicester City 2 - 0 Swindon

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was, and always is an absolute steaming pile of Shit. Seeing him pull into the ground in his 50k car is even more of an insult.

So much so that he had had a direct shot saved and his cross led to Beckford's goal? Other players had less of a game. Do you hate him because he's Scottish - or what reason? Seems nonsensical. He plays for the shirt and from my what I've seen always has. He has scored some cracking goals for City and received more shit than some of our worst signings??? And as for his car wtf has that to do with anything? He earns a lot of money, he spends it. I would. Everyone I know has a better, more expensive car than me, I don't pull them up on it. Shit happens, the universe is indifferent.

so you think he is. selling a car for the price.he purchased it at when it was brand new? Obviously our little gally is bored of.his 50k car already and is looking to spend some of his well earned wages on another play thing. What a sad industry we all contribute to.

But why are you aiming this at Gallagher in particular and not football culture as a whole?

But why are you aiming this at Gallagher in particular and not football culture as a whole?

Because gally is a great example of a talentless, work shy, overpaid product of modern football, and beights, bitter? Get real, I'm expressing an opinion on one of our pathetically poor, overpaid players, you probably earn more than me as a teacher but I can guarantee I'm certainly not bitter.

If Gally spent his time on twitter slagging off Youngy rather than trying to sell his car, he'd suddenly find himself beyond criticism on here.

Anyone think Kennedy is looking better & better each time he plays and will be 1st choice left back next season?

If Gally spent his time on twitter slagging off Youngy rather than trying to sell his car, he'd suddenly find himself beyond criticism on here.
not from me he wouldn't.

Gallagher is probably one of the most inconsistent players in this league, perhaps in football. When he plays well, he really does play well. Probably, when he's on his game, one of the best right midfielders in this league, but it's really only for a matter of a few games. He can go from one of the best midfielders in this league to 'couldn't get into Fleetwood's team' in a space of 5 games. And when he plays bad, he really does play bad! I wouldn't regard him as a premier league quality player, but he could play for a middle tabled championship team, where we are now. He's been a good server for the club and has scored some important and brilliant goals, as well as assists and outstanding performances. Although he has had some seriously terrible performances. To describe him as 'pathetically poor and work-shy' is seriously unfair

Agreed, however our fans offered nothing to the atmosphere of the fa cup
Evrn in the final 10 mins when 2-0 up, was very disappointed.
so you think he is. selling a car for the price.he purchased it at when it was brand new? Obviously our little gally is bored of.his 50k car already and is looking to spend some of his well earned wages on another play thing. What a sad industry we all contribute to.

As I understand he's replaced it with an Audi R8. I'm sure that will please you, that's a £100k car BTW.

Last edited:
Absolute drivel. One of our most technically gifted players. What utter shite you spout.

Yep, should have gone to spec savers, what utter shit you spout.

I lost my city mojo when I saw Jordan Stewart turn up in his yellow Lamborghini...

In the first half I thought Swindon played the better football and might have gone in 2-1 up had it not been for Kasper making superb saves. In the second half I thought the back four defended well although I found Mills annoying. He does tend to overhit passes and then blame the other player. In the last ten minutes Swindon just seemed to give up.
Gallagher will always divide supporters. He is tecnically very good but dislikes the physical game - he tackles but you can tell he does not enjoy it. Danns is the opposite. He clearly enjoys the battle. However, Danns first touch is very poor even at this level. Seeing the great Frank Worthington I cannot help repeating (yet again) his complaint about modern players like Danns that "They can trap the ball further than I could kick it."

I thought Konchevsky deserved to be sent off. However, I cannot agree with "God wears no 9" that Danns deserved a booking. I had a good view of the incident in question and it was a superb tackle - Danns at his best. One problem for referees is that the very best tackles happen very quickly and at an angles where it is difficult to believe the ball was one cleanly. The referee hot that right.

It is strange how people see things differently. I thought Peltier played well - especially in the second half. I began the season expecting him to be second choice to Pantsil but as it happens I think he is better than Konchevsky.

This has to have been a big moment for Hopper. With Waghorn and Schlupp injured and Nathan unable to play he suddenly found himself way up the pecking order. Good for the young man - I bet there was a nice phone call to mum after the game.

I don't think anyone is suggesting Gallagher is the long-term answer, but I don't think he warranted the constant abuse people around me were getting on at him today, as I said, I thought he had a decent game and a couple of others certainly had worse games.

I nearly moved at half time because I was sick of the abuse that was spat down the back of my neck every time he was near the ball. Strangely these same people seemed to love it when Stevie Howard came on and did nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669