Leicester City Fixtures 2009/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
ollie has started with his dribble already about dj or dudley, and also saying he wants his blackpool side to trash us , hes also looking forward to our heckling , i for one wouldnt give him that satisfaction.

loving the August bank holiday fixture....hopefully be a block booking for the tyneside foxes :icon_razz I have just got the keys to my new flat on St James boulevard (no prizes for guessing where that is) so it'll be a 5 minute walk to the ground for someone

loving the August bank holiday fixture....hopefully be a block booking for the tyneside foxes :icon_razz I have just got the keys to my new flat on St James boulevard (no prizes for guessing where that is) so it'll be a 5 minute walk to the ground for someone

And some free parking for visitors?

Fitz,Have you a spare room for about 2,000 fellow Foxes :icon_wink

And some free parking for visitors?

I wish, I don't even have a parking space...not that a car is needed really. saying that, there's loads of free parking just the other side of the road :) Just moved my stuff in today, get a great view of the biggest Championship ground :icon_lol:

The kick-off time for City's Championship game with Coventry City at the Ricoh Arena on Saturday, October 3, has been switched from 3pm to 12.30pm on police advice.

That's not totally surprising considering the trouble last year.

Expect changes for the following home fixtures:

Plymouth on Nov 21
Sheffield Utd on Dec 26
Ipswich on Jan 9

These are all weekends when the Tigers are also playing at home.

Plymouth on Nov 21
Sheffield Utd on Dec 26
Ipswich on Jan 9

They can't change the boxing day clash can they?

They can't change the boxing day clash can they?

I guess if it means accomodating the eggchasers they can change anything, I mean, perish the thought that they might have to move their fixture(s)

I guess if it means accomodating the eggchasers they can change anything, I mean, perish the thought that they might have to move their fixture(s)

What would they do If we were in the Prem posting 30,000+ crowds every home game, I fail to see how the egg chasers could or should take priority.

They might just change the time. They hadn't better move it to the Sunday 27th, I'll be late for my wedding.

at least last game of the season is at home , could be celebrating promotion in front of our own bumper crowd, and playing against nigel pearsons former club , but lets get the season under way 1st, looking forward to it , can't come soon enough .

Plymouth on Nov 21
Sheffield Utd on Dec 26
Ipswich on Jan 9

according to their fixtures theyre away to gloucester that weekend so its only 2 weekends when they clash - not too bad at all really

They will move to Dec 27. The culture isn't there for Boxing Day clashes and their crowds would be affected (plus about 4 teams in the same boat).

They played on the same date last year.

I agree I think Tigers will have to move the Boxing Day clash, we have a game on the 28th Dec so cant see us moving to the Sunday. I suppose there is always the option of changing the kick off time so that either us or them kick off earlier, if this is allowed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669