Pre Match Leicester City Vs Arsenal

Status
Not open for further replies.
These are the games you look forward to as a Leicester fan.

I really hope we show some massive bollocks and get stuck into these gutless show ponies from the off.

Im not down playing the quality of Arsenal here, but they are fairly characterless and with that, they seem an ideal opportunity for us to force our character on the game and grab a result.

Has there been a post removed from this thread as I received an automated e-mail from the forum as there was a new post (from someone who doesn't normally post), which is not here now?

Has there been a post removed from this thread as I received an automated e-mail from the forum as there was a new post (from someone who doesn't normally post), which is not here now?

Someone joined so they could post a link to their website. They did this despite agreeing to the rules that say people who do this will be banned immediately. So his post was removed and he's been banned.

Someone joined so they could post a link to their website. They did this despite agreeing to the rules that say people who do this will be banned immediately. So his post was removed and he's been banned.

Fair enough.

I'd like to see Kante in the middle, from the start. It has been noticeable to me that our considerable increase in control in games has coincided with him either being introduced to the game (v Villa) or switched from the wide position (v Stoke).

He is more effective centrally and his tackling and interceptions will be key to the game, particularly with the quality midfield he will be facing.

Morgan and Huth MUST play a deeper line or else Walcott is going to have a field day, that is my big concern, his pace could kill them.

Morgan and Huth MUST play a deeper line or else Walcott is going to have a field day, that is my big concern, his pace could kill them.

I'd like to think that Arsene is worried about our pace killing his defenders too.

adraw wouldbe acceptable but we can take advantage of a weakened Gunners defence, alsowe are overdue a clean sheet,imgoing for a 2-0 win Mahrez Okazaki

adraw wouldbe acceptable but we can take advantage of a weakened Gunners defence, alsowe are overdue a clean sheet,imgoing for a 2-0 win Mahrez Okazaki
Not only the punctuation key, but also the space key seems to be malfunctioning now.

We will need to seriously improve our defending to actually have a realistic chance in the game, if we perform to recent standards at the back then we will seriously be up against it.

We will need to seriously improve our defending to actually have a realistic chance in the game, if we perform to recent standards at the back then we will seriously be up against it.

And if we don't improve our defense we could end with a 3-3 game like we did against Arsenal in 1997(?) Bergkamp's hatrick seemed to have won it - but then.....

I'm really pleased with that in the footballing sense that common sense has actually prevailed.

Shame he'll be available to play against us on Saturday though!

I'm shocked he won the appeal. He did kick Costa, regardless of what Costa did prior.

I'm shocked he won the appeal. He did kick Costa, regardless of what Costa did prior.

Agree to an extent, but players are human and when the referee is allowing shit like that to go on then it's fair nuff me thinks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669