Pre Match Leicester City vs Ipswich Town

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry. Plug monster munch into Tommy Shitpants' TV 72-0 Joey's tits is what I should have said.
Must say this forum has turned into a joke. Living in the Newcastle I used to love reading this forum to gain a more informed view of what was happening around the club. But it's all shit in jokes and like an old boys club where if anyone dare try and talk about football then god forbid. My proof is I now read foxestalk a lot more. P.S. Apologies if there are any punctuation / spelling mistakes - ****ing wankers

Must say this forum has turned into a joke. Living in the Newcastle I used to love reading this forum to gain a more informed view of what was happening around the club. But it's all shit in jokes and like an old boys club where if anyone dare try and talk about football then god forbid. My proof is I now read foxestalk a lot more. P.S. Apologies if there are any punctuation / spelling mistakes - ****ing wankers
:icon_lol: ****ing hell.

Is Beagrie still playing?Nige seems over concerned about him.Is Beegs related to Becks or any of the others on the list of people who just do not fit in to the system?If life could just be less complicated. What with other people having opinions and not having gel in their neatly trimmed hair.If those punters on Sky just shut up then Nige would be manager of Brazil and then everyone would see he was right and they were all wrong and the referee should be humiliated for making a mistake and then....

Foxes should move above Hull today.Mind you they should have been for the past week.He won"t mess up again surely.Shirley

3-1 win. Saggy to open the scoring, then King followed by Funcats from a corner.

Bye bye then. Your contribution will be sorely missed

:icon_lol: Brilliant. I love it when people try their very hardest to get angry because the rest of the world isn't behaving how they want it to. The best part is, this forum has been running for about 10 years and hasn't changed a bit

No Konchesky??

Still no mention of tits, then? What's wrong with you people? This forum used to be good, with all sorts of people talking about tits. Now it's just people moaning about football. Shambles.

We're all just tits desertboy, we're all tits

When I was younger, I was a tit man. Now, I just like firmness. You know what I mean, grab hold of a bird anywhere and your fingers dont sink in. A nice firm tart. Scrubbed and sent to my room please.

When I was younger, I was a tit man. Now, I just like firmness. You know what I mean, grab hold of a bird anywhere and your fingers dont sink in. A nice firm tart. Scrubbed and sent to my room please.
A skeleton would do? As long as it is scrubbed I mean

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670