Pre Match Leicester City vs Ipswich Town

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whatever the score is, I'm fairly certain that DJ Campbell will be scoring a goal or two on Saturday.

Can't see much better than a point though as we seem to have a poor record against Ipswich, well the relatives always seem to have bragging rights anyway.

Be nice to see us score more than one though and if we can score from a corner that'll be a positive outcome for me!

Sorry. Plug monster munch into Tommy Shitpants' TV 72-0 Joey's tits is what I should have said.

Sorry. Plug monster munch into Tommy Shitpants' TV 72-0 Joey's tits is what I should have said.

Would have been a whole deal better than the usual shite you come out with..

why do you think previous results can influence Saturday's game?

Duuh!!! It's obvious, that's how football works. All games are decided by a mixture of previous results, how many people are wearing their lucky underpants and who has started the pre-match thread.

I know this to be a fact because it said so on the Mercury website, which is where I get all of my information from.

Would have been a whole deal better than the usual shite you come out with..

Bit too petrolly there homer, expected better from yourself though I hold similar opinions about many of your posts.

And just like clockwork, that's another line for me on TB bingo.

Duuh!!! It's obvious, that's how football works. All games are decided by a mixture of previous results, how many people are wearing their lucky underpants and who has started the pre-match thread.

How things have changed - and not for the better.
When I was a kid we were guaranteed to win when my dad bought me some Victory Vs from a corner shop on Upperton Road.

Is that a wind-up game?

Yes, what he does, you see, is post inane, contrary for the sake of being contrary, judgmental and ill-informed drivel. Then when someone rightly points out how terrible it all is he references some imaginary bingo game he's playing.

If people agree with him, great, if people disagree he just puts his troll mask on.

Does that help?

Ooh, close to a full house now but the final remaining poster doesn't appear to post hear so often anymore so it may not be on the cards tonight.

Yes, what he does, you see, is post inane, contrary for the sake of being contrary, judgmental and ill-informed drivel. Then when someone rightly points out how terrible it all is he references some imaginary bingo game he's playing.

If people agree with him, great, if people disagree he just puts his troll mask on.

Does that help?
Not even going to nod towards the wordplay? ****ing hopeless, it really is.

When Waghorn eventually scores he will go on to score more, probably something like 12.

And that's a fact you can put in the fact bank, earn fact dividends and then lose it all as a **** of an investment banker places the fact into bullshit as the market nosedives.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669