Pre Match Leicester City vs Ipswich Town

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bollocks.

When I was young and pathetic it was all about the firmness. And lithe, they had to be really ****ing lithe. And cute tits. Really cute tits.

Now I like flesh. I love bumper cushions and pillows. Screw your emaciated, vapid tarts - give me a woman who has lived, laughed and eaten. Give me tits and arse and a gorgeous stomach to touch and bury your fingers in. Give me someone who isn't self-obsessed and narcissistic. Yum.

Fair play lads maybe I am a bit too serious (notice the the double "oo"). Might start posting a bit more now anyway, well only in the sensible threads!! Anyway more than the result today I'm so chuffed Waggeh scored almost more than scoring so many. Went down to the game last week and thought his alround play was class obviously apart from the finishing.

Last edited:
For the record I'm also a fan of tits, more concerned about about nipple size than cup size tough. Nowt worse than a huge tit ruined by huge f off nips

Last edited:
Fair play lads maybe I am a bit too serious (notice the the double "oo"). Might start posting a bit more now anyway, well only in the sensible threads!! Anyway more than the result today I'm so chuffed Waggeh scored almost more than scoring so many. Went down to the game last week and thought his alround play was class obviously apart from the finishing.
I was stunned by how he played at Leeds on the last day of last season, but I admit I thought it was a one- off. It seems I was wrong.

I was stunned by how he played at Leeds on the last day of last season, but I admit I thought it was a one- off. It seems I was wrong.

If your being serious :icon_lol: i take he had a good game on the last day? I'd all but thought he was nothing more than a good squad player, but reading a few reviews etc thought I'd see properly for myself last week. Came out the ground last week pissed off but taking consolation from his and Jeff's performances.

For the record I'm also a fan of tits, more concerned about about nipple size than cup size tough. Nowt worse than a huge tit ruined by huge f off nips
Welcome back! Where have you been?
(I'll not comment neither the grammar nor the seriousness of your post)

I'm guessing you are Adam B, correct? If so you should be encouraged to post in the early hours after a day on the lash... :)

If your being serious :icon_lol: i take he had a good game on the last day? I'd all but thought he was nothing more than a good squad player, but reading a few reviews etc thought I'd see properly for myself last week. Came out the ground last week pissed off but taking consolation from his and Jeff's performances.
He was very good when he came on against Watford. And, apart from the spurned chances, among our best players against Florist. Didn't see todays performance.

I'm guessing you are Adam B, correct? If so you should be encouraged to post in the early hours after a day on the lash... :)

Aye thats right mate. Haha funny thing is no drink involved this weekend, just wrong side of the bed. Any away days on the horizon? Next for me is probably Burnley

Aye thats right mate. Haha funny thing is no drink involved this weekend, just wrong side of the bed. Any away days on the horizon? Next for me is probably Burnley

Not sure when my next away game will be as I'm totally skint at the minute. Was talking to Smedley earlier today about getting to an away game soon as he's back from wherever the **** he works for a few months. I'll give you a shout if owt's arranged.

you should be encouraged to post in the early hours after a day on the lash... :)

Yeah, it's a ****ing disgrace that it's always left to meself and Mawsley. Sort it out Adamski, we need some assistance here

I thought I would start this pre-match thread as I have a terrific record (18 wins, 3 draws, 1 defeat*) and we need to get back on winning ways.
A thumping 4-0 win should be just the tonic.
Come of Leicester - let's f*cking 'av it!
Joe_Fox

Make that 19 wins. Thanks me.

Yeah, but you got the scoreline completely wrong. You're rubbish, 4-0 me arse

I actually thought it would be 5-0 but didn't have the bollocks to post that as it seemed unrealistic. In hindsight it was more realistic but hey ho, yellow snow.

I actually thought it would be 5-0 but didn't have the bollocks to post that as it seemed unrealistic. In hindsight it was more realistic but hey ho, yellow snow.

Well that just about does it for me, how can we ever trust you if you don't have the courage of your conviction?
Just forget it Joe_ you're a disgrace to pre-match thread starters the world over.

Well that just about does it for me, how can we ever trust you if you don't have the courage of your conviction?
Just forget it Joe_ you're a disgrace to pre-match thread starters the world over.

All I have to offer is sincere apologies. Next time I start a pre-match thread I swear to be honest to myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669