Pre Match Leicester City vs Nottingham Forest (FA Cup 3rd Round Replay)

Status
Not open for further replies.
A morale boosting destruction of Forest tonight could work wonders. Whether it'll happen is another question of course...

On a positive note, Forest are even worse than us right now. It's going to be bloody awful but I'd like to think we'll scrape this horror show one way or another. I just pray we get off to a good start and silence the cretins that seem to be littered everywhere at home games right now. It's for that reason I'll be watching with delight from the comfort of the sofa.

Had a dream last night that we beat Liverpool 2-0 in the FA Cup, could be an omen but probably not.....as I scored the winner.

Should've taken the first game in the second half, so we should have enough to beat them.

Need a good start, going behind in the last three home games puts us on the back foot and we struggle to take control after that.

Tbh, I'd just like a cup-run now. See off Forest, finally dish out some playoff revenge to Swindon and then get a plump fifth round tie.

The only fixtures which appeal to me left in this season is Brighton away with the new stadium and Coventry home where we could stick the final nail in.

Agreed, I would love a Premier side in the 5th round, the type of game where our over hyped players actually have to raise the game a little.

Agreed, I would love a Premier side in the 5th round, the type of game where our over hyped players actually have to raise the game a little.

If we lost though it wouldn't matter to a large section of our fans that it was against Premier League opposition, the mighty Leicester should beat all.

Red scum tonight, Pearson's delight:045:

We win 5-0

Beckford, Mills, King, Gally and Wellens score.

Miserable f***ers on here have nobody to slag off so the Post Match thread stays as just the one post.

We win 5-0

Beckford, Mills, King, Gally and Wellens score.

Miserable f***ers on here have nobody to slag off so the Post Match thread stays as just the one post.

They will. Somebody, I can't remember who, said that Dyer shouldn't have scored at the weekend but their defence was crap. They will find something.

I don't know why, but I'm really looking forward to this. Got a feeling we're going to smash them. I reckon 4-0.

My god the optimism is setting us up perfectly for a disappointing evening

They will. Somebody, I can't remember who, said that Dyer shouldn't have scored at the weekend but their defence was crap. They will find something.

I think that was me....I said that Dyer shouldn't have got on the end of it. I was purely analysing their defensive ineptitude, alongside our own, and the fact that we created so little that we had to be gifted one.

Pearson to send out a load of reserves and kids. We win comfortably. Everyone pleased. We lose on Saturday. Everyone miserable again.

Pearson to send out a load of reserves and kids. We win comfortably. Everyone pleased. We lose on Saturday. Everyone miserable again.

You are not suggesting that Leicester fans are fickle enough to change their opinion on the team, manager, board on a result by result basis? Surely not!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669